1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Plan for Valentinsday (if I had my first Date ever and I wasn't broke)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Krillin1993, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

In less than 1 week is Valentinsday and I have made serious Plans for that Day with my Partner who is still not existing....obviously. :)

To my Person:

As an introverted Guy I was quiet shy to approach Women,...I was always like that since I was a little kid. Maybe it was because I valued Women more like myself.
    Because they are mostly beautiful and I am not that handsome like other guys were at that time.
    I don't know. Maybe it was because I was slightly overweight.
    The good Point is: After School I immediately wanted to start working.
    The work as an 18 years old Man in a Supermarket was pretty hard but it made it easier for me to speak and appproach Woman, not in a sexual way of course but more like giving up my shyness and starting to talk with your female Co-Workers and Clients.
    The Day 11th September 2014 I have started to meditate Transcendental Meditation and this also helped me to fight this issue for being shy.
    Yes I felt in love with the beauty of Women and yes this was so dumb and so superficial to be as a little Boy but Times has changed and I see that People are more complex than I though.

If I ever meet my Girlfriend via Online Dating, I would probably make Plans which Presents I would buy for her and which Restaurant we go.
    And today I know exactly what I would give her as a Present.

My Gift to her:
    Red Roses: "Rosenkavalier" from fleurop in Large https://www.fleurop.de/rosenkavalier/0002543-l
    Chocolate: Valentines Delight: 12 handmade vegan chocolates in 6 delicious flavors; made in- and shipped from Sweden https://www.vegandelights.se/product-page/valentine-s-delight-2
    Book: True Love: A Practice for Awakening the Heart written by Thich Nhat Hanh
    https://plumvillage.org/de/books/true-love
    This is what I would probably give as a Present.
    Something for the Eyes, Something for the Tastebuds and Something for the Mind.

The Restaurant:
    We will go eat to an italian Restaurant.
    We will rather go eat fine dining 5 Course Meal or what I would prefer is Pizza originally how they made it in Naples in a real Stone Oven, 00-Caputo Flour, San Marzano Tomato Sauce and Buffalo Mozzarela. And when she is vegan they have even different vegan Pizza.
    https://calenberger-esplanade.francesca-fratelli.de/?cart_type=pickup
    And of course as a real Gentleman I would pay for everything on our first Date.

And after eating Dinner with her; we would go to my Apartment and I would like to drink Red Wine with her (with or without alcohol) or Tea or Coffee....whatever she prefers. And we would talk more about each other and this is what I would play with low Volume in the background. And maybe when she is in the mood, we could dance together slowly.

And when she wants to go back to her House or to her City I would even bring her back, so I can be sure she is safe.

Man I am such a Looser. I know that this will never ever happen.
    I'm even crying, as I type these ideas,....also that my Life is not on the Sunny Side of Life is pretty disappointing.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    Syphax, Mr. Unhappy and Mr. Cooler like this.
  2. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

Read how to succeed with women by Louis and Copeland

Then read Atomic Attraction by Christopher Canwell

Krillin1993 likes this.
  3. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

I think you should begin talking to real live breathing women and see what happens.

Keep the loveydovey shit to yourself. That scares them believe it or not.

Mob Barley, Syphax and SirQwerty like this.
  4. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

You mean I should treat and talk with them like they were Men?

5. EmperorLaStrang

No. Well... No.

You should be aloof and a tad distant. They want to feel like you would protect them.

If you come off too strong. Like your whole life revolves around them they'll see you as a kitty cat and treat you as such.

Be soft obviously but don't be extremely soft.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  6. EmperorLaStrang

If you have insecurities keep them to yourself until its necessary to talk about them. Actually don't talk about your problems unless you can make them funny or interesting.

Let them talk.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  7. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Have you thought about asking a girl on a date who is really, really, really unattractive to you?

I guarantee you aren’t so bad looking that at least SOME girl would go on a date with you.

go on a date with a girl you don’t find attractive, and this will help you build confidence

any guy can get a girl… it’s just a lot of times it’s not the girl he truly wants

8. EmperorLaStrang

It's really not that hard.

All I'd say is don't just use the unattractive girl. She's a human too just a like you.

Also getting a girl suddenly won't make you happier or a better person.

9. I_Am_Strong_54

I_Am_Strong_54 Fapstronaut

I must ask and highlighted it in red above...this is all your plan for a first date? It's a bit excessive.

You mention that you would meet this girl through online dating. The apps and dating sites, and people with common sense, will tell you to have your first date doing something in public, meet the person there, and plan something that can be done in about an hour, 2 hours max. A couple of examples would be lunch at a restaurant or go bowling. Keeping it short and simple allows you or the other person to get out of there quickly if you're not feeling a connection.

Krillin1993 and SirQwerty like this.
  10. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I often forget what day Valentine's Day is actually on. Really it's just another day for me.

SirQwerty and Krillin1993 like this.
  11. EmperorLaStrang

Its really just a stupid nonsensical day

12. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Really good for Ben Shapiro and its sponsorizations tho

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  13. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

At least you have a plan. Me and my girlfriend don’t celebrate V day, we had a long talk that it wasn’t a real holiday. It’s just a Hallmark Business day and economy booster. Non the less we still surprise each other and care for when either is sick. Society is so run down to make a day out of it we don’t see the kind gestures of surprising and making other days worthwhile.

Oddly enough 2014 was about when I started to meditate, although it was kind of different for me since I was in to Trateka and just raising my awareness… It helped amazingly.. But my social qualities weren’t where so wanted them to be. I was extremely introverted in High School, working also helped in meeting people who didn’t gossip about me around corners. But work also helped me in my journey in conversing with woman.

Do you weight lift at all or exercise? That was a huge improvement with me as well.

Syphax likes this.