1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Navigating Life's Challenges: My Journey and Reflections.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Homo sapien., Jan 20, 2024.

1. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

In the Name of Almighty the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

It's Homo sapien,
    Edit:
    " If anyone needs assistance, feel free to send a direct message. I'll be more than happy to help. Additionally, feel free to reply here, as I'm open to assisting others as well. "

-Never lose hope.
    -Live your life not just spend it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  2. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

It's my day 12.
    It is about how I'm doing with my routine and my addiction so that any person who visits here knows that,
    • How I'm doing things and
    • What remedies and helpful ideas I get in between my effort and day.
    • And definitely this is the only platform where I can share my feelings and thoughts that I cannot do elsewhere so I have respect for people who are here.
    • Become someone to share what he did good in the day and what ideas one had throughout the day. So that we can maintain accountability and help for any other visitor as well.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    HenryforwardV2 and FZL like this.
  3. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I did good today.
    And no cravings. Because I think like, No i would not fantasise. But I'm a little uncertain as well...caution needed.
    Woman has become a nightmare for my life. They are all attractive and a thought about them, voice, body language and everything is attractive so I must try to not even try to look at anyone out there and on internet.

What I learned,
    Avoid using mobile phone at night even when sun sets.(though I tried it and now im typing it at night 'cause I think i have a little control now untill a bad stuff comes to mind.)
    Power off mobile at night time but if you need to have it for assignment etc use it with WiFi option off...
    Secondly use the mobile after sun rises.
    Advantage and Phenomenon behind it:
    There is no one at night to disturb and interveen and there is no activity as well so mobile phone is used for long hours and the next day is also disturbed. It gets hard to manage further on. And if you somehow watch 'orn. Your whole next day diminishes.
    But day time is exact opposite of the night time where there are more activities, people around College, friends, parents and job etc...

n3ox and HenryforwardV2 like this.
  4. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Sometimes Difficult, sometimes Easy.
    Some Times difficult, some Times easy.

I slept yesterday at this time because I powered off my phone at the right time unlike I'm doing today...

"You know, I have a trick that makes me fall asleep immediately, even if I don't feel like it. It's my book. I'm not joking. Last night, without my mobile phone, I picked up my book, and I don't know what happened. When I woke up, my father told me that my book was lying on the floor." So, I am gonna do that again...share any more idea if you have..and also tell me what to do with the people who ask for an extra books in the class WhatsApp group... like who are they?

Try to study but I feel it is difficult to focus but I try...I took my exams without preparation because I had intensive cravings...
    :
    Making It possible! ​

HenryforwardV2 likes this.
  5. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

It's my day...
    :emoji_fire::emoji_smile:
    What else I can share here...

Prayed Fajr...
    Then cousine kept me along with him to play cricket...
    And then I slept the whole day because I picked up the book mistakenly without first preparing mentally for an intense sleepiness...
    Then Zuhr...then....job...then Asr....then....posted NoFap replies....Magrib.....Overthinking.....Isha...Overthinking......now writing this thread...
    What I should do to bring activity in life...next is going to be the first day of next semester....

Do read this...https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?posts/3732941/
    I wrote about How to solve problems like how to crack them...if there is any reader on this post...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
  6. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I see people around me, college and university students and other friends as well. Point is that you learn by observation. Unlike I am, they do little and important stuff in their lives to keep them in emotional balance and mentally relax, but what I'm wondering is that they don't tell that to other people instead quietly do those things only if we observe them quietly.
    Ahhh....I joined a group of inspirational books, people have bunch of self development books in their mobile phone! Unlike I am. So, what I tried to achieve after by joining night time classes and its been two years there, people already have ways and ideas to maintain those aspects of life.
    Again that person who is not allowed to discuss here said like the only thing that can be used to avoid getting trapped in current day challenges is to think CRITICALLY!

HenryforwardV2, LongSault and tawwab1 like this.
  7. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

And lastly, good wishes for anyone here, reading this. I don't try to just amuse myself, instead, I want to put value in the life of a person who is here for all of us, like we are a community having a common cause, though we are all anonymous! But we share thoughts and kindness and hope to fight!
    One thing haunts me: our statement of helplessness would either remain unread. If read, we would live our whole life unknowingly of who helped us get up and go.

But it is also true that it doesn't matter, what matters is to wishfully maintain privacy and keep helping each other to live one's full potential. May we rule again!

8. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Why I'm so emotional?
    Why I overthink something that others don't bother about or very less if they do?

9. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I think NoFap should be named,
    Do self talk and Get out!!...:emoji_handshake::emoji_innocent::emoji_footprints:

10. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

A Night without MOBILE PHONE....:emoji_calling:

HenryforwardV2 and FallingPetals like this.
  11. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Was exceptionally helpful...
    I can remember a survey on Quora I think, I forget that but a huge proportion of people there said that Getting rid of mobile phone and devices is useful for getting rid of bad thoughts , procastination and especially bad content on internet.

12. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I drank more water when Mobile was disconnected from the Internet...
    I tried to study though a little bit better than before...
    I was 10 times more confident today...
    I also quarrelled and did critics on people...I'm changing as I expected. A change is a much, time must passes and changes everything...

We must focus on one thing at a time to crack...multiple things takes our attention and recovery procedure slower...

13. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I believe....One thing....Allah and His help.
    Dua....and...
    Effort....

14. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Pain and drawbacks happens ...but the thing that matters is what practical steps...or procedure one has thinked of or has planned something to implement the next time...and hope is a must as we all know...
    And yes having people here on NoFap tk talk with is also good I think as it helps tk share the fear, pain, doubts and shyness inside...like a secret to be dealt with alone is made to share via this platform that digest all the negative vibes...I don't know either im using correct English.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
    Jefe Rojo and FallingPetals like this.
  15. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Fight is eternal only if one consider Confidence and Fearlessness as well.

16. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Title:
    "Embracing mental clarity and it's alignment with our Imaan."
    Critical thinking is something we need to do in most parts of a day and especially when we are in difficult situation it is a must.
    A Billionaire person who Embraced Islam from USA says, I embraced Islam because Islam is clarity of thought and what we practice. Either there is No or Yes.
    And I think it is a very strong point to ponder. As Allah wants us to be mentally strong against satan/evil powers and then mental maturity is something that would give us Allah's bounty and blessings if we acknowledge it for a good cause.
    I have been a student of religious studies and Arabic grammar for two years and what I heard from a scholar there was that an Islamic Preacher's quality is that he makes things clear and removes ambiguity from matters.
    The same thing is said by that person I'm quoting here, he says people say If you try that's matters and not if you'd succeed or not but the secret of universe is that If you try your best You Can Not Lose.

Conclusion

• We should stay mentally stronger.
    • We should utilitize our free time for something we care about.
    • We must stay clear what we think and what we wanna do by CRITICALLY Thinking about ourself and our matters.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  17. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

You know, we are the Superior creation Of Allah Almighty as mentioned in the Last revealed Book.
    And Allah created us to worship Him. So we are provided with the best psychology and mental well-being to fight evil (that(evil/satan) is absolutely against worshipping Allah Almighty).

Allah made us to worship just Him.
    So when Allah says,

1)By the oath of the fig and the olive.
    2) And by Mount Sinai.
    3)And by this secure city (i.e. Makkah).
    4)We have indeed created man in the best form.
    Al-Quraan
    Surah At-Tin Ayat: (1 to 4)​
    we have a messenge here.
    Allah said this After swearing many times that You are made the best! :emoji_confounded:
    We must reconsider our capabilities, our potential and our actions۔
    اللہ اکبر

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  18. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Keep me in your Prayers as well.

19. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

At this spot, I realise that our parents or society should have done Nikah of a person as he becomes an adult. Like we can't do anything rather just thinking in mind and then trying to not think so as it is mandatory.
    I never talked to any woman personally only cousins at a younger age and when I used to go to the hospital for my mother's treatment there were nurses and counter staff (ladies) and banks. But when we talk to a woman after marriage only then do we understand what is reality, How things happen in this world, I think so... ah...but people around me, I see them they don't overthink like me. They probably manage how they think about the opposite gender. How we should think about the opposite gender and then how we should digest something we are all here to control(we are here for the same). Like movies, ads and social media make lustful content and we are left at the mercy of our actions and how we satisfy our nerves.
    Today it's a challenge. People are not considering it. I see, women as something made for our peace of mind and satisfaction but the only way to have them is through marriage and that is at an age of many years after. So what do we do in-between? Very terrible question. I think we can ignore peace of mind and stuff and there is already study to carry on that is stressful in a sense.
    Such things happen is solitude, maybe it is satan that makes us feel so. Because whenever I talked to woman outside home it does not happen so.
    We are mean to grow financially after graduation and then settle and then intelligent and then mature and definitely healthier and also aged only then society would marry us...WHAT THE HELL:mad:
    Just witness how much helpless we are, talking to our ownself on NoFap and don't even if someone would talk about it that openly like totally...I don't have words...kia kre bnda ...museebat ki bhi hd holi hai Yr...or phir job sath sath......wo to bnda chor bhi skta hai graduation se pehle....koi ham zubaan hai idher ...baawle angreez hi angreez hein or un ki bhi apni mantak hoti hai ...bs bhai...khatam hai...i think living in the present can make things smoother and mentally happy like...mai apni sari english use kr li aj ki...:)...ye smile emoji kitna bawala lgta hai....
    By the way ..Allah ap sab ki or meri hifazat frmaye...آمین

FallingPetals likes this.
  20. FallingPetals

FallingPetals Fapstronaut