1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here! I have a question.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CadeteRyvn, Jul 5, 2020.

1. CadeteRyvn

CadeteRyvn New Fapstronaut

Hi guys!
    My name is Ryan and I'm 17 years old. I recently managed to hit a 50-day goal without M and unfortunately I ended up breaking this cycle due to my sleepwalking. I came back two days ago and I'm still going, but a friend of mine sent me a hentai video and I watched for a few seconds and I got to be erect. but right after that I realized that and closed the video and went to listen to flute songs to relax. I was wondering if after watching this video I should reset the counter. if anyone can enlighten me i would be grateful.

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

While you are the final decider, generally, most users decide that if they made the decision to watch, then yes, reset. For instance, if you started the video knowing it was p, then you should reset your clock. If you were standing with your friend, and he hands you his phone saying, “check this out!” so long as you don’t consent to watching it (you turn it away as soon as you identify it as p), then I would not consider it a reset.