1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice guys finish last

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Erick Pastora, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Theultimatefighter_21

Theultimatefighter_21 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips! Maybe, in the future when i get older, this will be useful.

2. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut

Wow, I really loved this comment

3. Erick Pastora

How old are you?

4. Theultimatefighter_21

Theultimatefighter_21 Fapstronaut

Well, i'm 14, about to make 15.

5. Erick Pastora

Ok you still have a lot of time hahaha. Enjoy your youth!

6. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Erick Pastora likes this.
  7. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

If any of you are tired of being a "nice guy" check out How to Beast on Youtube.

JustinX likes this.
  8. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

I am not into vlogs at all, but I couldn't find anything wrong in the things she said. Agreed with her 100 %. Perfect points :)

Truegamer007 likes this.
  9. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

So many ''nice guys'' are in a relationships, and so many jerks can get only one night stands, but otherwise get dumped pretty quickly if they try something serious.
    If the goal is to sleep around as much as possible, then, yeah, jerks and muscles win, so go to gym (although I hope majority here are for developing themselves, not becoming more shallow)
    But if you are worried because of not developing relationship, there must be other problem than being nice.

Gotham Outlaw and Truegamer007 like this.
  10. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I feel a relationship is something that you only find when you're not looking for it. Because if you are happy and fulfilled by yourself, you're automatically a better partner than someone who's desperate.

Hitto, Jennica, Gotham Outlaw and 5 others like this.
  11. This thread cannot die!

Erick Pastora likes this.
  12. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

Well said

Truegamer007 likes this.
  13. Erick Pastora

I agree, but you have to be in the batter's box to get a home run, you won't if you're on the bench. Sorry for all the baseball references but they're great. What I'm saying is yes, you can't look for a relationship to happen, it happens when it has to. However, you won't meet your new girlfriend if you just stay on the couch watching TV, go out. And I'm not saying go to clubs and bars every day, I hate clubs as a matter of fact. I'm saying, go to the coffee shop, to the park, to the gym, to your friend's birthday, even in the library you'll get a chance. You just gotta go outside and talk to people, develop game, fulfill your physical needs if that's what you want and then you can see a relationship going on. If you're not one for one night stands great, no problem, you can just make new friends until you find a girl that you want to get with and go from there. Didn't work? Keep looking.

14. Erick Pastora

That's the whole point of this thread, either if they want one night stands or relationships doesn't matter, because they are not getting either. Guys got to understand that being nice doesn't get you either laid nor in a relationship, because if every girl went for the nice guy, every girl would have a boyfriend.

15. Erick Pastora

That's the spirit! Come on guys keep replying, let's get this thing going on.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Erick Pastora

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

very well said
    very well explained however my situation is different you sound like a true professional teacher . what should i do to get over my shyness which has killed me into faping for the last 30 years ... i am married
    and need to be confident outside mariage to approach women

18. Erick Pastora

Hold on man, let me get this straight: you want to cheat on your wife?

19. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

haha well u got me man

20. Erick Pastora