% of people who actually succeed on NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by potato bop, May 12, 2018.

1. Let's put it this way, nothing is stopping any one of us from making it into that percentile, whatever it may be.

Ravi03 and stegiss like this.
  2. deeroo

deeroo Fapstronaut

is this % of people who succeed NoFap important???
    How do you define NoFap& success ?? Maybe a lot of us take NoFap just as a challenge "I want to see if I resist 30 days or x days without PMO..."
    But the following is a real fact %of people abstaining from MO/PMO << %of remaining

3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

The OP for this thread is old btw, many may no longer be active on the forum.

Lets add this point: If your computer has a virus, would you think in terms of "% of people who actually succeed in cleaning their system"??? Even without identifying the virus and knowing how to do it yourself, this is probably not a question you'd ask because we think FUNCTIONALLY with computers - yet somehow we think that's a smart and meaningful question when it comes to health related stuff.

It's meaningless.

You either can fix it or you can't, and you either know (personally, or via the service of a tech) how to do it or you don't. Even if you don't, it doesn't mean it cannot be done.

Of course, blindly day counting is also not a functional understanding. Sorry not to be negative but it's the truth. It's just this simplistic logic of accumulation that cannot be bothered to learn how anything works with anything else.

4. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

5221 success stories i.e 1.65%