Poll: Most Difficult Season for NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AModernMiroku, Oct 2, 2022.

Tags:

Which Season in the Most Difficult While Doing NoFap?

1. Summer

2. Autumn/Fall

3. Winter

4. Spring

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I voted summer because of less clothing, but I also agree with fall or winter because of tights and more isolation.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I don't think it's about seasons so much as stressful times. So New Year is bad as there's a lull after the stress of Christmas and I'm assessing how the year went.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  3. ballisticjoe

ballisticjoe Fapstronaut

Summer, especially if you have a lot of hot friends on IG.

4. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

All good points! And yet, the overall trends remain the same!

Thanks for the continued votes!

5. AModernMiroku

I will still shamelessly bump this thread for the time being.

BUMP

6. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Winter. My coping mechanism for dealing with urges is to go outside and walk around, which im less inclined to do when its cold amd dark.
    Also less going on in general, at least when i live. Being out and about around other people is the key for me.

7. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

i said spring because usually for the past... 5 years and more the summer was always me filling up my batteries and... actually i should have voted winter because by spring i used to be miserable. hmmm...

8. AModernMiroku

Good to see more votes piling in here. And despite the possible desire for a swap in votes, it looks like the winter score has changed since I last looked.

The overall trend seems consistent though! But it is still intriguing. Keep it going!

9. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Summer. Skin, summer vacation and overall, the lax attitude of sex and hookups around that time.
    Shame, regret, guilt, and FOMO hits hard during these times, and makes pmo an easy vice to run to.

stepitup likes this.
  10. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

I got a tip recently to crank up the window a bit so that your room is cold. If your room is cold you are less likely to watch P

stepitup and Cactus61 like this.
  11. AModernMiroku

Thanks for adding to the discussion, @Brain-Police , @Cactus61 , & @hewm .

I am glad to hear these things. The trend is still similar, but it is shifting a little bit.

All the commentaries have been logical & line up well with the overall votes. I thought that the two most voted-for seasons would be in the top for the reasons already outlined throughout this thread.

I still wonder if one will get the upper hand in it, though? A bigger sample of votes might tell.

Brain-Police and stepitup like this.