1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Fantastic beasts I - 8/10. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it more than the Harry Potter films. I suppose because FB is hardly based on any pre-written lore, so I didn't really have any exasperating moments of calling out: "No, that's not how it's supposed to be..!"
    Despite the fact that it takes place in the roaring 20s, the general look of the film was cold & dark, which, while in step with 6/8 of the HP films, I didn't like that look. The gangster goblins were a nice touch, though.

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  2. A Christmas carol (George C Scott) 8.5/10

All in all one of the best adaptations ive seen, but it was made for tv, so sometimes it shows.

u376 likes this.
  3. Trick r Treat - 8.5

Watched it for the first time and it's satanic and innovative but different. A must-have whenever it is Halloween Season or not.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  4. I Give it A Year - 2/10

I was bored the other day, so I tried to watch a movie on Netflix. I actually tried two others before this one that were so dumb and terribly written that I had to stop. This one was slightly better, so I didnt stop watching it, but it was still not very good.

The whole premise is not something I really agree with much, and honestly the characters were really unlikable. It's about a couple who is probably going to get divorced because they're terrible for each other, but they both have other people in their lives that are better for them so they basically cheat on each other with those other people. But the thing is, you're supposed to want them to be with those other people, but they were both such terrible people that I didnt really care about whether or not they found happiness with someone else.

In fact, the only character I actually liked was Ana Fariss, and I didnt want her to end up with the married guy. He wasnt a very good person.

The only reason I gave it 2 stars was basically because I actually did watch the whole thing and didnt get particularly bored, and it was kinda funny at times. Very British, dry humor, which I usually enjoy a lot more than I did in this film, but it was still pretty funny.

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Seven
    7/10
    I just finished this movie......and I am disappointed......I expected it to be a good thriller......
    And..... don't know what to say......overhyped film......

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Shutter island 10/10
    I had never seen it before.

Taylor25, u376 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. May I ask what you didn't like about the movie? It's one of my favorite movies

8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

There was not any good suspense about it....
    Just trying too hard to make it intense....
    I think I expected it to be great because it's imdb rating is 8.2
    Even it doesn't have any good action sequence......
    I expected Brad Pitt to be the killer......that would have been a good plot twist
    I'm sorry .... but it's my opinion.....hahaha

Taylor25 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Don't worry, you are entitled to your opinion :p I'm sure it's not for everyone

u376 likes this.
  10. Any movie featuring Brad Pitt sucked ass.

11. White Christmas - 10/10

What a masterpiece of a musical movie.

12. Creed 2 - 6.5/10

You pretty much know what you're gonna get, but it still has some fun scenes. It seemed like a call-back to the earlier movies in the Rocky franchise, before the action and characters got cartoonish and over-the-top.

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

sort of....
    another over hyped of him was 12 monkeys.....
    but i liked fight club and interview with vampire

14. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I don't mind fight club, but inglorious basterds was horse shit.

Taylor25 likes this.
  15. uuummmm! Crazy Rich Asians! My ♥ says a 10!
    54D6321A-16C2-47E5-A6D9-F90DB000C0A1.jpeg

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

No....it was good
    And curious case of Benjamin was also great

17. Fight Club is the only Brad Pitt movie I liked, the rest with him just about the same dang character over and over again and again, in my opinion.

18. The Book of Life - 8/10

Watched an animated movie that isn't Disney and it pretty good but gosh, it's way too kiddy.

shen likes this.
  19. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yeah ...he don't do much versatile roles like Johnny Depp .....even Tom cruise filmography is more interesting

20. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    whiplash, watching that movie my wig flew, my jaw dropped, the words expressed in that movie,wow, but i found musical motivation in that movie, 10/10

Taylor25 likes this.