1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleep challenge :-)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Nov 11, 2020.

How important is good night sleep for staying PMO clean ?

Poll closed Dec 21, 2020.
  1. Not important at all.

6.1%
  2. Somewhat important,but it's possible do it without good night sleep.

21.2%
  3. It is essential element of uttermost value to stay clean from PMO.

72.7%
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 17 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by not pretending and being social instead of self isolating,other people have their ideas for what is good and whats not,even if you have a good relationship with them if you pretend and talk for their approval you would get an internal stress and destruction of you own self respect for lying and not being true to yourself.)

ruso likes this.
  2. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

Erm, while I like the initiative a lot of people including myself struggle with insomnia. I don't have control over this, I just got to recover while never sleeping properly.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well,in case you damaged your health all the way up to insomnia you have to use all the help available no pmo, good light diet and just go to bed and lie the quietly for those 7-8 hours ,as well as being active through the day but not exhausted and use some herbal remedies to help you relax and fall asleep....and your thinking is wrong you came to this point in your life by taking your own decisions and suddenly when realized the s**t you are in you say I'm not in control-I think you are and the only thing that takes it from you is your victim's thinking-I'm not in control-Life just happens to me.You have to change your thinking and your mental attitude for the one of total responsibility for whatever happens in your life.

4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 18 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours ,studied PMO, reduced stress of too many options ;) by working out and watching old movies)

5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

On the point of importance of good night's sleep to stay clean from PMO. It is most definitely essential and of uttermost value because without it your awareness-vigilance is either absent or not steady and whilst in the absent-minded state you are most likely to fall back into your old bad habits and to start entertaining dirty thoughts in your mind all the way right to the point of rock-bottom relapse. It's madness and pure ignorance which is calling for punishment and suffering to think that you can do without goodnight sleep.

Slider8 likes this.
  6. de1ere2

de1ere2 New Fapstronaut

Hey! I want to join to these challenge!

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You are welcome to join ! Just keep checking in everyday !
    After 30 days of following the rules of the challenge you can proudly display-
    ' good sleeper :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes:' in your signature' ,but that would be of secondary importance compared to the benefits to your health ;).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 19 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by workouts and studies)

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 20 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by reading inspiring books and articles)

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 21 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by not taking any new tasks for the day,have to plan them properly first ;))

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 22 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 8 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by studying and working out)

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 23 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 +1 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by following my plan no matter what ;))

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 24 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 8 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by following through with my evening made plans for the day)

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 25 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 8 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by giving myself time to recover and just chill)

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 26 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by starting working out after knee injury(well it was painful but not too bad ;)-now I feel able not criple) and I noticed that I started to develop a tendency to refuse entertaining stressful thoughts no matter what)

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 27 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by taking action instead of hesitating and trying to do the thing old way- Just do it ! I did it and I liked it!)

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 28 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by completing workout despite of the feeling of heaviness, what was easy on Monday today was hard...maybe biorhythms ?)

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 29 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress by refusing to be stressed ;),...sometimes the hardest part is to start and get through the initial difficulties and pains.)

19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 30 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7,5 hours +,studied PMO, redused stress by discerning whats important and what not and by skipping unimportant stuff)

20. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 31 ! :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: (slept 7 hours, studied PMO, reduced stress and improved confidence by meditation)