1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop seeing woman or sex as a center my life

Celebrating Celibacy!

1. Hello guys, I am 30 years old and just made up my mind to stop seeing woman or sex as a center to life or to define what will be my next years. Free myself of desire and even lust when seeing a woman in the street or being around sexy woman be like a child-men taking all my attention towards the female......how beautiful she is, and all that I stared all the time as many of my brothers do. Enough! My story is a hard journey this is why I think I made and put woman as a holy award. I am a virgin and never had a girlfriend been called gay even some people think that I am a closeted gay, been two times very close of having a girlfriend but it really didn't work. I only kissed a girl once I was so nervous and I had been drinking. All type of physical contact brings me nervous cause I am not comfort with these feelings that is why having pleasure for me is addiction to PMO. I hope this forum will help me overcome PMO and that I live more free seeing woman as just that and living my goals in life independent of finding someone to complete my soul.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. A curious thing I discovered is that the problem is actually the male orgasm and how we think of it. In my mind, without thinking, I turn it into this sublime, must-have thing. And this drives all my sexual insanity, neediness, self-destructiveness. I find I can even allow myself sensuality in my thoughts (in fact I feel I need to otherwise I start getting erotic dreams). But in my thoughts, I keep this sensuality respectful and clean. Not a maneuver or precursor to orgasm. Orgasm is the death of sensuality. And outside a procreative relationship is abuse of self and abuse of others. I find that reorienting myself in this way gives me incredible freedom. I am no longer triggered by women I find attractive. And I no longer seek to be triggered by them. I find it possible to be much more open and kind with women and I don't mind whether they reciprocate or not.

Deleted Account likes this.