THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

488 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

19 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

261 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A little story telling from my part, fall in fellow spartans.
    So this is the message to all who failed, this is my story every night.

Alright. Another day is almost over and I see the moon and in the moon light i see a big army marching towards for me. The URGE army to be exact and I am only one standing. They won't stay away, they will get back when I am down. Making me feel like I need them for an escape. The same battlefield, my bed, where this fight usually ends, ie. them winning. I m bounded by the limitations or chains holding me that are meant to make me stay down. They are holding me so i don't fight anymore. My true self is locked in a cage and it hasn't seen the light of freedom for a very long time. These shackles are designed to make the urges befriend me. Their general (PMO) acts like he is the only guy who can help me get away from all my insecurities. Making me comfortable with a Large Screen full of women showing their meat to keep me interested.
    Which leads to the lie that all of us are fighting with. It is almost time for the army to march to the battlefield again. The general is going to make me shake his hand. The screen is going to pop up in no time. I am going to give in. That's usual.

But today. I want to spit on the general's face and knock his teeth out. See when you cage a beast, or in our case a Spartan, the spartan gets angry. My life flashing of what I was supposed to be and my past self seeing me in shackles grinning and feeling sorrow at the same time saying "I thought you wanted to achieve greatness. I thought you wanted to be free? If this is how i turned out then i would have rather died"
    Which is enough to motivate me enough. The shackles need to go, the army I will fight to the death, the screen I will smash it with my will power. No longer I plan on keeping myself a slave. The beast wants out. And it's growling for a fight.
    It's one vs an army, but this time, the army will wish I still had my shackles on.

I am going to fight, I am going to win. And I won't fap till the day I die. HOO-AH

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, all the spartans that need there rank updated tag me and let me know. Thanks @the alpha project

the alpha project, Vendidad and Baz-9 like this.
  3. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

4. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

How can we avoid erotic thoughts? I mean they can pop-up in our head right? I guess the only thing we can do about it is to recognize it as a bad thought and try to think about something else.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  5. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

7. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 36
    Stay strong spartan army

8. Vendidad

Vendidad Fapstronaut

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I m counting on you to be next God of war title holder.

10. sekhenu

sekhenu Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 12 days.
    Not that I gave up or something, I just felt that I need to do so and I made this decision. So now I'm rolling in at day 0 again, and now I don't need to worry about my nocturnal emissions (didn't had them for 12 days which is strange for me. I blame my inactivity during that 12 days for it, I was sitting home all day and not even doing pt for all that time).

the alpha project likes this.
  11. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @Kratos_GOW in 1 hour I will check for day 61
    I am now a spartan commander but I surely won't give up this time

12. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

I agree with you we can only observe and let it pass but this whole process is very difficult

Jorge1, the alpha project and Malakas like this.
  13. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

14. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 6, almost ready for a new rank.
    Today I have had incredible strong urges. I think I never experienced such strong urges. Normally I would have given up, but this time I just literally spoke to myself and said that this is what is takes to heal myself!!
    I know my brain is tricking me, letting me think to just let my stress go away by a fap, and let me relax by a fap.
    BUT I KNOW HOW EMPTY AND WORSE I WILL FEEL AFTER THE *** FAP. So I'm quite emotional right now as you guys can see, but at least I don't let the urge win and I'm going to leave my house and laptop again very quick in the direction of the gym to let go some of my tension over there. Good luck to everybody, stay strong, we can do this!!

AHH-HOOO

15. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

We are pleased to see your return!

I have achieved the rank of Spartan Soldier! A-Hoo!

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  16. the alpha project

Excellent work Spartan! The energy will give you power and freedom if you remain in control and disciplined. Thank you for sharing it helps all of us to learn from each other!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  17. the alpha project

You have done so well Spartan!

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. the alpha project

Glad you are not going to quit. Keep the struggle and you will succeed!

19. the alpha project

Yes! Go Spartan!!!