1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. You're not asking for semplicistic advices, but I'll gave you one and man this is probably the best I could give you:
    If you don't try you'll never know. Remember this:
    Failure doesn't make you give up. Failure happens when you give up.
    Man do you really think I am special? Do you think I've seen the light or something like that? A miracle happened to me?
    No. I kept on failing and maybe I'll do it again. There's always a fact they told you in a situation like this. Edison failed like 1000 experiments in his life, do you know why he's a genius? Because the 1001 was the bulb.
    I think that you are scared. Scared of yourself, scared of your inner potential, scared that you'll be a greater person and because of this maybe your friends and fiance will stop loving you. That's the biggest lie that everyone tell to himself, that is better the comfort of being like others, you know everybody watch P so I watch it too otherwise they will think I am strange. Let them. The doubts I read are clearly self-sabotage. You think that after all you can't do this, that you're cursed or a failure. You're not. You're meant to shine my friend. So shine and let your light expand to your friends to us, don't be afraid of be the best version of yourself. They will love you and you'll free also others with your presence.
    Everything has a end,bad days too.
    But let me give you the usual example taken from my life.Today I checked early because I had a match. Our team lost also today so now we're the last. We're at the rock bottom.Will I leave the team for a stronger one that searched me?(I am doing really good personally, 9 goals in 13 matches as a defender and I am a good defender)
    No. I will raise the team because altough my team or you in your life is at the rock bottom. Remember the last advice I gave then I swear I'll be done(sorry if it's long but a brother is in need):
    It is good to be at the rock bottom, because it is a great place where to start building

2. De Beast

De Beast Fapstronaut

3. I can relate to this, similar to my mindset for work. Not quite the same, but on the same lines I suppose.

Failure is ok. Failure is progress. Failure is an opportunity to learn, go again, and do better next time using those lessons. No-one ever learned anything by getting it right ALL the time.

4. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This is really fantastic! Happy to hear your life is changing!

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  5. the alpha project

Hello Spartan,

I admire your efforts. It is hard to be in your position and I understand your frustration. Confronting your inability to stop pmo despite your efforts to improve your life is a difficult task. A task only Spartans are suited for. Because only Spartans seek discomfort. Only Spartans understand that freedom is on the other side of discomfort. Everyone else thinks freedom is not having to confront discomfort. Everyone else thinks freedom is being able to choose not to struggle, not to have pain, not to have discomfort. That is not freedom. That is limitation. Freedom is being able to pursue things in life that require pain, discomfort and struggle to obtain.

You focus too much on your pmo. And so you are doing more of it. Because it is on your mind. It has overcome you. What you focus on gets bigger. You must focus less on your relapses and more on your successes. The mere fact that you have chosen this battle is a huge blessing and advantage. You may choose to go back to pmo but you will not be able to forget so easily the freedom and power you have tasted during your Nofap journey. It will haunt you until you return and finish what you started. That is why you posted instead of ghosting us.

Like others have said already, @Kratos_GOW and @fg4795 for example, you learn from every relapse. And you get stronger every time you come back to the table. You can leave pmo behind. It is not a question. You can do it. It is not a myth. It is possible for you. For me. For all of us.

Unless you quit.

Spartans are not Spartans because we never fail. Never die. We are Spartans because we never quit. We live free and die free because we don’t quit. We may lose many battles. It doesn’t matter. It is the fact that we do not quit that distinguishes us.

I will not speak for others, but I am sure many agree with me, we want you here. You are one of us.

Unless you quit.

Then, not even the gods can help you.

This is Sparta my friend.

In Sparta, we do not quit.

May the Gods smile upon you

6. What is the Spartan Telegram page and where do I find it?

7. the alpha project

Daily Check In - 24 Days remaining.

Hello Spartans,

It makes me happy to see the support being posted here between Spartans. As @Kratos_GOW has said, this is much more than a board to post numbers on. We are a tribe. A band of soldiers. A community. Small but mighty. We are here to fight. Struggle. Claw our way through the mud to find freedom and glory.

We are not here only to stop pmo. We are here to become greater versions of ourselves. To remove the damaging habit of pmo from our lives. And to invest in other pursuits. To be more disciplined. And more free as a result of that discipline.

Our numbers are small. Because we are rare. This is not arrogance. It is fact. Most people choose to live their lives directed by impulse, convenience, pleasure and avoiding struggle, pain and discipline. We are small in number because we choose differently. Anyone can make this choice, like us. But few do.

Find those people that choose the path of discipline and struggle. And stick with them. You will go places. Or, join the herd. Choose to be weak, soft, and enslaved by desires and fears.

You choose. Remember that.

it’s a choice.

Stay Strong Spartans!!

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Install telegram, link to the channel given on the introduction on 1st page.

fg4795 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  9. Day 0, daily check-in. This time i'll have the biggest streak of my life without PMO!

10. SaFaRi

SaFaRi Fapstronaut

11. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Thanks....
    DAY 1...

12. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Alright all the newcomers, aim for one day at a time. When you reach 7 days, i will assume then that you are commited to this challenge. Give em hell. Hoo Ah

14. Day 2, or is it 3. I've lost count already lol. Some body Spartan I'll be haha.

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You can do it. One day at a time

16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day forty-one.

17. I'll reach the 7 days, I'll not go to the fights of the "DUELS OF NOFAP". I don't think fighting with members was a good idea, because if someone loses (relapse) is bad, i don't wanna see anyone relapsing so from now on I'll focus on me, upgrading my discipline and focus.

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good thinking. Focus on being better. Good luck

19. Hope you add something to the channel.

fg4795 and Kratos_GOW like this.