1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 69. A bit better than Yesterday. going to be doing better.

2. LobsterBisque

LobsterBisque Fapstronaut

3. Checkin In DAY 29(oh how so fitting my 30th day is on the Rumble tomorrow to see rejoice on who will be entrant number 30!)

Excited for my new rank and to keep going strong into the new year. Cannot believe January is almost over.

stay strong fellow Spartans. Let’s stay the course

4. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

It is better this way. You would have it haunting you otherwise. Well done.

6. the alpha project

This is appreciated. Thank you.

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  7. the alpha project

Excellent work. Happy to see you ready for a new rank!

8. the alpha project

Why is it messed up?

9. the alpha project

Check in day 1(17)

Hello Spartans,

I spent my day helping my family. And when I was helping them I stopped feeling the darkness. It hasn’t left yet. In between helping, while I was sitting alone, it was heavy on my shoulders. I just wanted to share that with my fellow Spartans who are feeling a bit low. Even when we are doing everything right, the darkness can blow in like a summer storm and surround us.

But here’s the thing. This challenge has shown me that if I keep doing the right things the darkness will not be able to consume me entirely. And it won’t stay that long. The pmo lifestyle does not make me immune to the darkness. But it does make me a lot stronger and enables me to sail out of stormy waters a lot quicker.

I am grateful you are all here and all with me. Thanks for your support and encouragement.

To Glory and Freedom!

A-Hoo!

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Look into OpenDNS, if you haven't already.

12. Okay so I guess today was checking in Day 1... Spartan Boy EX
    Going beyond!!! plus Ultra!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2020
  13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 36 (44 personal)

Broke my fast last night from an unexpected craving. I don’t like breaking my fast early but I try to remember it’s better to be safe that push my body too far. I am delving into Intermittent Fasting and got overconfident.

But I don’t feel like PMO at all, I’m still praying several times everyday and still eating Vegetarian. I realized the other day that I was only eating meat 1 once a week, so why not try to go without it and see how I feel? As long as I eat the right combo, I don’t miss the meat, which is amazing because I’ve always liked it. Granted I’ve slowly decreased the amount I eat over a 6 month period.

14. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congrats ESPI to both you and EddieAlright

15. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 27, checking in.

Glory to God!

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Happens after i woke up pretty late. Afterwards cant seem to get it back on.

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  18. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 4. Felt very sluggish today. Kinda grumpy too. Been having some really weird dreams lol. I worked on my wrangler for most of the day so that helped me stay busy.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

it will all soon workout. Just stay consistent

20. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

URGENT UPDATE!
    The following happened to me, although I don’t ever have vivid or lucid dreams (where you know it’s a dream). I’ve read about it before and wanted one, but for the wrong reasons. In fact I don’t usually even dream at all.

Dream:

I had a lucid vivid dream last night that was like some scene of a movie.. it actually started out more like a P video of my wife and I. But as I fell into a more half awake/awareness I got control of the dream. Further into the dream, it was like it was being promoted by a literal demon because other things kept being presented to me. I prayed hard in the dream and let me just present it to you.

My wife was making love to me, in several ways very sweetly. I realized that it was a dream and could decide wether to continue as I wished and somehow this would equate edging in the real world... instead of giving in, I pushed it away like a dark cloud. Again the beautiful woman I married was presented to me willing to do more for me.. pushed it away. I wanted to give in at first. No, I mustn’t.

Then a girl I don’t think I’ve ever scene, she was pretty and her hands were tied was offered to me. I imagined a knife in my hand and cut her bonds, telling her to run away. She did. Then the beautiful naked woman I imagined to test out my resistance the the other day was presented hands tied.. offered to me... again, I took no time thinking; I cut her bonds and gave her the same command.

Next..the woman I work with, whom I used to find hard to speak with, she’s a bombshell and I can tell finds me attractive was presented. I always make our conversations short and to the point. I also suppress any wrong ideas towards her and pray for help. I freed her bonds the same as the others and told her to run! When she showed up I knew I was being attacked by a demon.. so I imagined a long Razor sharp Katana and called to the demon, forcing him to fight me...now. We appeared to shift in our background... to a arid, cracked, dry desert with a deep gorge to my right.

He/It appeared to me as a quickly moving dark black shadowy mass twice my size. He had blood red eyes, sharp black teeth and was angered. But since I had visualized similar things to this part in the past, it came to me easily. I shrunk him down as if I had the power too, yes, I knew it was my nightmare and I was turning it into a dream. I shrank him into a little black snake.... sliced him into many little pieces... jumped and flew back about 15 ft and raised and dropped my hand. I dropped a massive bus sized metal weight onto the demon. Then I imagined pouring gasoline on the entire thing and lighting it.

I must have pissed him off and couldn’t do it alone because after I thought I won the battle.. the scene changed and at this point I felt I was in a different place and even a different level of sleep. I felt comfortable and beautiful famous women I used to fap too.. one that looks a lot like my wife, another that I fapped to a lot as a teenager kept showing up and trying to have sex with me, offering themselves and taking off clothes.. I realized this was the demon changing tactics to things he believed would trip me up.. I also realized that up until now I had done everything by myself, without reaching out to my creator.. so I tapped into the strongest form of help I could ever have... I prayed to Jehovah God(Psalm 83:18 KJV, NWT). Here’s were it got interesting...

The women pouring themselves and doing all they could to rape me turned into demons with snarls they rose up... but to my surprise and not in my control... a column of fire came out of heaven in a spinning red/orange color. It consumed the demon women and even their dust was absent. One after another they were all totally burned with fire. MY God had come with a vengeance, and the Battle was his!

I immediately woke up and thanked him.

In fact, writing this makes me want to do a deeper thanks which I will do shortly.

Before you ask, I have never done drugs, never had a lucid dream that I could control, and no family members that are crazy.. at least none who have been diagnosed..hahaha

I felt the need to share this victory with my fellow Fapstrounuts. I feel pretty sure it was either a healing symptom of NoFap, or I really was being “attacked” by a demon(s). The Bible has several accounts of this happening even in visions. No I don’t think I’m special or have a God Complex, just an average guy from a forgotten people.

*head nod*