1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE ATTACK ON TITAN CHALLENGE! Are you truly free?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Resilience personified, Apr 14, 2023.

Will you get out of your comfort zone?

1. Absolutely!

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No! I just want comfort and pleasure, I will stay weak.

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. :emoji_crossed_swords:Welcome to THE ATTACK ON TITAN CHALLENGE! :emoji_chains:
    115396.gif

By
    @Resilience personified

(Inspired by: The Super Saiyan challenge, Lord of the Rings challenge)

Are you truly free? 90% of human history is based on people fighting for their freedom, so we should consider thinking what freedom really is, and if we are truly free, or are we chained by the comforts and pleasures that come with technology.

Rules:
    1) No PMO
    2) Have a purpose in life (Purposeless life is a miserable one)
    3) Check in/post in this thread regularly and truthfully.

(Note: You will lose your rank only if you relapse)

To join simply say that you're in and start checking in daily to get your ranks!

RANKS:

Average Human (0-7 days)
    noice-jean.gif

You're living inside the walls of your comfort zone without any ambition of what the outside world holds, they told you that outside the wall there is pain, discomfort, boredom, etc. But there are two more things outside the wall that they did not tell you about: Truth and freedom.

Kid Eren(7-15 days)

315f54e717c0ae582abe8ef390a96ed4.gif

Defying all the voices telling you to stay safe in your comfort zone and seek pleasure you thought and researched about what the outside world holds and then you find out about the Scouts(Nofappers), who have gone on missions outside the wall fearlessly. You have an ambition to join those brave soldiers and head outside the wall to find out what the world outside the walls is like.

Cadet(15-30 days)

EOYteQ8WXUDuleKezN8iraojCMt5YBRGbcbq9Wv60c2Q3s0UTsvMbuw_MPYdwaBa4xppIyynp9fTkUiYYhtrLw.gif

With the hope of joining the Scouts in future, you become a cadet by joining the cadet Corp.

Beginner Scout(30-45 days)
    b24bca8ffc65e5bbcd1b11b4e797a6e2.gif

You successfully graduated from the cadet corps, then you were presented three regiments to choose from: The Garrison Regiment, Military police and The Scout Regiment. And you chose the obvious one!

Survey corps Scout(45-60 days)
    tumblr_ms01tgLPw51r8hunoo1_400.gif

You went on your first mission outside the walls and fought the titans(excuses, urges, pain, discomfort) with your blades(motivation and discipline). Which lead to you joining the survey corps in the Scout regiment. During the missions you found out that you can turn into a titan who has an intelligence unlike other mindless titans.

Captain(60-90 days)
    FarJubilantAustraliancurlew-max-1mb.gif

Due to your amazing fighting skills you became a highly respected soldier amongst your peers, thus you got promoted to be the captain of the survey corps.

Commander(90-180 days)
    ao-t-attack-on-titan.gif

You have been killing titans for a long time now. You're leadership skills and the fact that you motivate your comrades, make plans, etc. Got you promoted to the position of the Commander of the Scout regiment.

Adult Eren(180-200)
    VacantKindlyAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

You find out about the reality of the outside world. There exists a certain place called marley(mainstream media), which have been making people your kind into titans by giving them certain serum filled injections(sexualized music videos, etc). You're blood boils and you want to save your people but you don't have a lot of choices unfortunately, because before long the whole world will attack your people and wipe them out from the face of the earth.

The Attack Titan(200-400)
    titan-attack-on-titans.gif

You found out that you have the powers of 'the founding titan', but there is just one thing you lack: the will to help other fapstonauts on their journeys. With that will you can truly free your people by unleashing founding titans power at full potential.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    Ūruz likes this.
  2. Founding Titan(400-500 days)
    eren-yeager-founding-titan-lzufht2moff0vxb6.gif

You have found the will to help others on the same path as you by unleashing the rumbling(helping newcomers here) where you along with thousands of other colossal titans(successfull nofappers) are marching to destroy all the PMO addictions.

Freedom(500+)
    download (3).jpeg

This is it. The long fought battle against PMO ends here. Nothing more to fight against, true freedom!

Ūruz likes this.
  3. Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    Ūruz likes this.
  4. Day 0
    Average human
    Shinzo wo sasageyo!

Ūruz likes this.
  5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I wanna join; on the day 121 right now—I am a:

6. KSP

KSP Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

9. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Count me in buddy! I think I’m a cadet? Current streak 29 days!

Ūruz and Resilience personified like this.
  10. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

11. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 30 - one month!! Woohoo!!
    Beginner Scout

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    Resilience personified and Ūruz like this.
  12. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

Woah congragulations on your day 30 ! You have actually rewired your brain by now.

Newbie Jasper and Ūruz like this.
  13. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy!! I’m already seeing so many benefits but I’m only part way there. I won’t deny today I had thoughts as I got up that “I’ve made it” and I could have a little play then do it again for the 60 or 90 days… it’s easy now so I can and return to this anytime! Your brain constantly plays tricks on you!! I’ve said a hard “NO”! I have to stick with this!

the rewiring of my brain I feel after this many years will take a little more than 30 days - this has to become me new default/normal!

ben39 and Ūruz like this.
  14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. You're a beginner Scout now!

Ūruz and Newbie Jasper like this.
  16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Edited! I was so focussed on the 30 days I missed that!

Ūruz and Resilience personified like this.
  17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut