THE ATTACK ON TITAN CHALLENGE! Are you truly free?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Resilience personified, Apr 14, 2023.

Will you get out of your comfort zone?

1. Absolutely!

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No! I just want comfort and pleasure, I will stay weak.

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

4. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

I am in! Day 1 ! I have fought for my freedom in the past and achieved it. I relapsed after two years and the enemy has again enslaved me. But I am an enemy to be feared! I won't let go of my freedom so easily! I am back on to the war and this time I am determined to achieve eternal freedom for myself and my generations to come!

5. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

6. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

9. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

10. theforgotten1423

Day 2
    I am going to make some further changes to my lifestyle. Even though I have my device in a public space at night, it is easy for me to access it. So I am going to make some changes to make it harder to access. I will have it away from me past 10 bcz it's not good for my sleep anyway.
    I am happy that I am getting busy from today onwards. This will keep me distracted from pmo. I will also try to not think about it at all, not even about posting here. I will only post here when I feel down or when I feel urges, and that too in a public space. I will run towards a public space along with my device as soon as I feel urges.
    I will also get my sleep routine on track, get my life disciplined and start working hard so that I remove the feelings of stress and boredom as well as get busy.
    I think I have got my strategies figured out. I will just stick to them very strongly for 90 days and beat pmo as well as youtube addiction together. I will never go against the rules even when I feel completely safe and think that there are no urges and I have become strong enough, I will still keep following the rules because they are a healthy lifestyle anyways, even if I have to follow them for my whole life.

11. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 139!

Newbie Jasper likes this.
  13. TheUchiha

TheUchiha Fapstronaut

14. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 46 ✅

Ūruz and TheUchiha like this.
  15. theforgotten1423

Day 3
    Going Strong! Started being disciplined. Need to carry on!

16. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

17. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 47 ✅

Ūruz likes this.
  18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

19. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut