THE ATTACK ON TITAN CHALLENGE! Are you truly free?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Resilience personified, Apr 14, 2023.

Will you get out of your comfort zone?

1. Absolutely!

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No! I just want comfort and pleasure, I will stay weak.

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 52 ✅

Ūruz likes this.
  5. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

how is that a relapse? It’s involuntary!

though if you’re gonna insist on calling it a relapse - isn’t a better way to go!!

Ūruz likes this.
  6. I mean, I had almost relapsed in wet dream and then I woke up, I was on the edge and I gave in and relapsed in half sleep.

Ūruz likes this.
  7. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

oh buddy!!!! I know that’s so easily done! I wanted to do badly after my last wet dream!!!

need to stay strong buddy! Dig deep and find some inner strength!

Ūruz and Resilience personified like this.
  8. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 54 ✅

Ūruz likes this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

Day 10
    Going great so far! Now I have entered into an new phase of this war. The motivation of the initial days is fading away , so I will have to rely on my willpower and discipline more. However, this battle is the most important battle in this war. If I win, I will be on a whole new level. So it is only fair for it to be hard. I won't be on the defensive only because if I only try to resist the urges, I will eventually give in. I will be aggressive which means I will work extremely hard in my studies, in my workout, in my sleep routine, in all walks of my life I will try to be disciplined. I won't be using any escapist strategies like youtube. The battle will probably be only two weeks or so , I am ready for it!

Ūruz and Newbie Jasper like this.
  11. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 55 ✅

Ūruz likes this.
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. theforgotten1423

Day 11
    I am letting my sleep routine get ruined again. I must stop it right here or else a disturbed sleep will lead me towards stress, boredom, insomnia and laziness which will bring me closer to relapsing. So I am going to try my best to get my sleep back on track.

Ūruz and Newbie Jasper like this.
  14. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 57 ✅

Ūruz likes this.
  17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. theforgotten1423

Day 13
    Still trying to get my sleep back on track. College reopens tomorrow so that will help , need to capitalize on this opportunity. Despite this, I am still reaping so many benefits from this new disciplined routine.

Newbie Jasper and Ūruz like this.
  19. theforgotten1423

Relapsed. Day 1 again!

I knew it was coming when my whole routine got disturbed. Right now one side of me feels that I will never be able to do it. How did I mess up after being cured of it completely with a streak of more than 2 years. However, I will not let this be the end of my story. I CANNOT let this be the end of my story. I will get back up. I will stick to my plans . I will get back to my routine right at this moment! I will get back to doing all the things that worked for me. I got to 13 days which is my longest streak in this past month. That means I am improving and I have figured out the things that worked out. I just couldn't stick to them. This time I will stick to them! No worrying and stressing out about studies. No devices in the room at night under any circumstances. No sleeping late. No waking up late. NEVER! This needs to become my life. Not just three weeks or three months. This is my life now! If I stick to these for life, I will never go astray again! I also forgot one very important aspect of my plan, meditation. When I become peaceful by meditation, I don't get urges. Back on track! May God grant me the strength!

Newbie Jasper and Ūruz like this.