1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alright, let's get it on then! @010010010100000101001101 we'll set up our counters in the signature according to your digital robo watch, OK? I have a question for referee: how will you determine which team will win? If one of the team members loses then this is it?

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 maybe its ok to join the battle against @Evolving guy ? You know better!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Man. This story worse than the three amigos. And it is not even comparable against monk-devil fight. How it is possible both parties to fight for humanity? Robo fights to replace human intellect forever and I to help him burn of of humans, and all of creations so he can rebuild it will robots and my infinite demon spirit there.

4. Fuck I was tired I did an all nighter coz i got loads of work loool, I'll change it to a better one coz I agree.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I do not need none. Have fun.

6. Then it's Heaven vs Hell, sounds really cool :D

7. Two ladies from hell against two heavenly boys? :D

8. Are you reading the participant list from right to left, my robo friend? There's some bug in your software I think - but not to worry, the Beast will cover you up during the repair and maintenance time-off, he's got some major balls for that, and then we'll divide you dear boys and then we'll rule :D

9. So, will we reset our counters?

10. We will put a link to a separate PMO Tournament Counter in our signatures because @010010010100000101001101 said he wants to maintain his main streak. Don't worry sister and don't do anything by yourself, just smile and wait, the boys will fix everything for us, we just need to do a curtsy and say thank you :) Easy :)

11. @fleurette @BeastBoyBalling @010010010100000101001101 @Freedom_lover changed the official announcement into a better one for the magnitude of the 2v2, hope you agree and may the best team win. Also I put how I'll announce the winner at the bottom, clearly the aim is to survive noPMO longest so I suggest just one member make a link for new timer if you want to survive 365 days at least.

12. lazystory

lazystory Fapstronaut

Daily Check In.

13. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2019
  14. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  15. Yeah that seems like a really good match up, will announce today sometime. :) finally someone came along :D

Evolving guy likes this.
  16. Also, I don't like to be a beast. Why one side necessary has to be evil? Whatever...

17. Oh well it's just a metaphor :) We all are fighting our inner beasts during our reboot. Besides, at 94+ days you deserve to be called a strongman at the very least - the Rock :)

18. I can work on that :) I've been using good vs evil to represent the fight within ourselves for some duels coz that's how I like to think about it, was hard to get AI to work with a beast somehow without being evil aswell for a good story, that's the best I could think of right now but I said in a comment a while ago if anyone would be interested in official announcements too go for it coz I'm not the most creative as you can probably tell haha.

19. @010010010100000101001101 at 94 days you're at what I dream of achieving one day, and you're still aiming higher. It's really impressive.

20. You either are, or not. It will be a difficult partnership cause you underestimate the beast. Do not relapse, cause I got no intention winning this for you. Talking like being a beast is optional like sipping whiskey every now and then on a late Friday night.