THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

116 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

11 day check in

Bicep curls yesterday. 100 press-ups today. Tomorrow either shoulders, leg raises or triceps

Hoorah

2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

That’s a really good one. A good point well made

3. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Multivitamins, omega 3 and creatine also getting thrown into the mix tomorrow. Vitamins and omega 3 are also good for the brain......my poor (stupid) brain.

Keep improving even 1% at a time

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Check in day 3
    If anyone wants a duel let me know

I have a list of quotes that help me keep going so I am going to post some of them here idk maybe some of them can be helpful for any of you:
    - "The pain of Discipline is far less than the pain of regret"
    - "If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now.
    - Next day you are going to be thankful for not fapping or regret that you relapsed, you decide. Give up short-term comfort for long-term benefits, that is what nofap is all about.
    - "I already know what giving up feels like. Now I want to see what happens if I don't"
    - "The Pain of the process is temporary, but the feeling of achievement lasts forever"

Pd: If this was a paper for school I'd get a 0 for not including citations but it's not so I don't really care

5. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

6. primordial-saiyan

really like them quotes, gonna attach that to OP.

Coolyorky and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. primordial-saiyan

feeling good doing good and way too much energy but idc

8. primordial-saiyan

okay so I'm gonna share this coz I found this out a while ago about subliminal messages and one of the cartoons I used to watch when I was younger had masturbate in a frame. You're entitled to your own view to this but it's always creeped me out as well as certain music being played backwards. Anyways let me share https://subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.com/2010/10/introduction-typical-subliminal-message.html. Some I agree may be accidental but I looked into this myself and found way more examples than it gives and also a study was put forward into this and it works in making the audience do certain things.

Coolyorky likes this.
  9. Cap. Steve Rogers

Cap. Steve Rogers Fapstronaut

10. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and Coolyorky like this.
  11. The Legend of Hope

The Legend of Hope Fapstronaut

12. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

I wanna say I failed. I haven't do nothing still, but I made the conscious decision to masturbate today. And I will. Now I am absolutely sure I am dealing with a narcissist in my life, who cares only about herself. And I should not be remembering nothing from us. It hurts. You may thing that is not the way, but for me it seem it is. I was wondering if I should be honest with you, cause I don't want my failure to be trigger for you too. I do not feel like failure. I do not feel addicted. But I feel resentful and hateful towards me to allow a woman to make me miserable, to make me cry, to act crazy bad with me. It is not right. So I cannot jump to another woman right now, I am so hurt, and I will masturbate. Just because I want to. I can go without it, I am sure, but I do not want to anymore. Maybe I will start a new streak after it. It is true that I feel fully rebooted, but I am so mentally abused. I was here trying to heal myself in some kind of way but probably complete retention is not good for my soul. I am getting better and better as human being and getting more played, cause my goodness is NAIVE. I do not want to be control by a woman. I wanted real love. So I didn't masturbate for too long for the sake of our love, which suddenly is once sided. Thank you for being here for me. This forum seems useless for me anymore. But I will continiue to talk with the connection I established and persue my goals. I found out, for sure, that everybody lives for himself. Though I was living for someone else. Congatulations girls, soon I will be out. I am just sorry that I couldn't be stronger motivation for you two.

13. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

It is official. I do not feel shame. Do not feel shit and do not think going back to pmo. I feel more free- even. Many of us do not recognise our real problem. I finally did. I am great human being, humble said. And my problem is I am giving unlimited chances to a person who always want to be the center of my attention. Even when my grandpa passed away, she was pushing me to talk to her when I didn't wanna talk with nobody. And I did, and she was ungrateful. Even when I had that eye surgery she was saying that if I did it, we are together no more. I heard that so many times. That we will be separated. And she blames me. She blames me that she wasn't with me, even though I invited her. My eyes are so tired, she lives close, but want come to see me. Even though, she know I am home. It is clear. I am a fool. And that was my biggest problem. Once you indentife your problem you will see clearer. I repeat. I feel no shame. I feel no uneasiness. Nothing different. And I hope to get to your goals too. If that seems to you like an excuse it is not. Just I am sure about where my problem is right now. 9 days ago I slept with her and I was kind with her. But didn't tell cause I wasn't counting that for a relapse, because I wanted to be with her and only her. Deep down I knew it was relapse, cause I knew she would not try for me. Thank you for reading all of this. Thank you for being here for me all the time. And I am sorry that my prospective fully changed.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  14. No, it is not like that. But you'll learn that when the time is right for you to learn that. And I think it is better to masturbate (on condition that it is not PMO) than to go for a rebound girl. I have done a few rebounds after my divorce with a narcissist as well and felt like shit afterwards even though the sex was great then. Just make sure that you don't relapse again into a full-fledged PMO addiction.
    If you want some advice regarding narcissists and relationships with them, there's one: these people are like black holes, they suck both positive and negative emotions from people around them, create dramas (because it is the source of emotions aka their fuel), manipulate, gaslight, they do everything they can to stay in the centre of attention. My Dad is one and I consider him to be a high-level narc because once he even successfully imitated empathy and bought me - just to suck the living hell out of me afterwards and cater to his needs and to his view of the world and himself. So it hurts as hell to get burned by these vampires and it hurts even more being alone but you are better off alone that giving your heart on a plate to another person and watch it being cut and thrown away. The best remedy is no contact but when you do that be sure you will have to fight all their secret weapons and techniques. Still, if you are consistent and switch off all your emotions whatsoever you may win and then you will start living and loving yourself again. I am living proof of that. Don't be sorry for not motivating me or @Freedom_lover enough - we all are doing this reboot for different purposes. Good luck beast! Hope to see you here again, in the process of healing further :)

15. Maybe it is not "suddenly"? Maybe it's the discard phase of the relationship with a narc? :) Read on: https://www.meganholgate.com/2017/05/10/4-phases-of-a-relationship-with-a-narcissist/

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  16. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

It is so ugly. My head was so full of suicidal thoughts. No I am numb. Not empty but numb. I hate my eyes not being here for me too read. and ease. Thank you. It is good somebody to relate. Vampirism is worse than murder.

17. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

I would love to. But I cant :D

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  18. Yes I get that and can totally relate to that state of numbness. These vampires get at empaths like you. There's nothing wrong with you - it's them - we just need to be centered and learn how to keep our boundaries. Always vigilant. I have noticed that nowadays I am instantly repulsed by the presence of a narc, I can feel them now and see through their bullshit early on. Just be gentle with yourself. This too shall pass :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. @Saiyan123 please update the list of participants of 2v2 duel, now there will be #girlpower vs AI if @010010010100000101001101 will show up to check in within a week :)
    OK then search for "discard phase narcissist" on youtube and listen :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  20. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Please don't be sorry for anything at all. You just realized what you needed to be away from. We are all here to learn what we need to be away from. I don't think the most of us in here, know what we have to be staying away from exactly, but, guess Over-addiction towards PMO meant, we had to stop doing it. Now there are parts of our lives where we all have to improve ourselves upon. You have identified it, whereas we're doing it, and by "we" I mean, all of us, who are yet to find our area's of improvement.

Sad to know that you're going through so much pain :(. I will be interested if you want to talk or just want some company or anything
    (I have never been there, So, if you need something, and if I can be of any use, I will sure be there !). Wish you the very best in jumping back again to begin living so enthusiastically. CHEERS, :)

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.