THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by primordial-saiyan, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

116 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

I can't even imagine being in these kind of situations, and still I keep thinking that I am the one going through a lot of problems in my life, and living in hell. You all are so brave, and are facing a lot of problems in your life. Knowing all of this, I feel motivated to fight against all my problems, and get back to live a good life. I will pray for your eyes to get better very soon, brother Beast. You all have a lot of problems going on, and yet, you smile, and face your problems with courage. Truly inspiring. Hats off ! Wish you the very best in your life ahead brother @BeastBoyBalling . I hope I am not making you strain so much by writing long replies. CHEERS, and Good Luck. It would still be so good to have you around, so, hope you're getting into another duel, in your own time.

2. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

Since I feel you interested some. Before I met this girl I was ''player'' chillout persona. Never was much into sex. Though I showed a specific person all the places that which were important for me. All the people. All the hobbies. She reduced them drastically. All the stuff. All my soul. I have pictures, everything. I am wearing her T-shirts even. She went military. I supported her. Last year I was studying all night every night for 2 months to be able to finish my year because I wasn't attending lectures because of her. I always liked her, do the best for her. But she was always ''you are bad'' sometimes even say I am trash. When I was more chill I was hanging around the block. Like swagging. Chilling never been a smoker or some. I was very much into sports before destroing my leg and undorgoin additional 2 surgeries in different parts of my body. I found peace in books, but sports is eating me alive. And this girl... I left the best of me. I cannot make my mind still to never answer. Cause she will be ringing, searching. When I am not there , she loves me. Yes, that is true women love. I hope fleurette relates. I feel like women really love the thing they cannot have. The beautiful dream. Certanly nobody loves a boring solid guy like me at the age of 22. There a lot of things talking for her in my room. It is actually our room. Soon it will be mine. Cause imma remove everything. That will destroy me. But I find no other way. WANTING THE BEST FOR SOMEONE, WHO DOESN'T WANT IT FOR HIMSELF, just a waste of time. She knows I am worthy. But shit test me all the time. Vampire my passion. These people are so manipulative that can implement thoughts in your head. That are not yours. And you starting to believe them. THATS WHY I AM SO SAD WATCHING HERE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR SOUL MATE. THAT IS SO SO SO SO RARE. AND NORMALLY IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH. WITCH MEANS IS NOT YOUR WIFE. I got nothing to say but be careful. Eye antibiotics time.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

So much points that I can relate. Even though they are differences in detail. That sums it up.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

:(:( How can I make your sorrowfulness go, even if it was for just the time being,( because you already just had your eye operated) so it wouldn't feel so devastating ?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. No I cannot relate and I won't. Do you know why? Because that's what narcs do - they start loving and searching for you when you enforce your boundaries and go no contact or low contact at least. Both my dad and my narc ex were doing that. It's not only females and it has nothing to do with woman's love I tell you. It has to do with narc's modus operandi and your codependency they've manipulated you into in order to have you as their "supply". This thing of isolating the victim from his/her previous hobbies and activities and projecting blame etc upon the victim - that's narc techniques. I am a highly sensitive empath raised by a narc father and enabler mother and I learned these things the hard way. But I am still a believer in soul mates and true meaningful relationships - but they won't happen if I don't start taking care of myself first.
    PS By the way - maybe it's not my business - do you @BeastBoyBalling have a fucked up relationship with your mother? Is she emotionally unavailable type of person with her moods constantly changing who made you feel that there is something wrong with you? If yes you're replaying this scenario with this girl now.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

I am good. Low-key I am gathering hatred. To unleash the beast all over again. The best you can do for me is to feel good about you. This eyes setback... I have no patience to unleash my will on studying once done.
    I do not even wanna listen to narc audiobooks. I just gotta accept it. I got your content for read later. But fuck it. I just know I gotta ignore her. And that is it. No magic tricks.

7. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

:)

8. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Thank you for this one.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

IceRocket and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

I'm available to challenge, current streak 0

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  11. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

So I originally lost to @DekuHope, after which I was pitted against @immadothis.. I'm not quite sure if I'm even in a duel anymore. I guess that's what I get for not being very active.

I have gotten some big stressors out of the way recently. Only have two weeks left, then I'm officially done with my first year of college.

12. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

Don't stress on the first. More to come. :D

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Great. Nothing that can make me loose my footing right now

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

Turns out Beast boy is a big softy after all. It's OK. We're all a little soft inside

15. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

you're up against @DekuHope again I think. :D I'll upload a list of all current duels soon. I still have a month left of uni and exams so guess you're lucky man.

16. Cap. Steve Rogers

Cap. Steve Rogers Fapstronaut

Awesome. Keep going :)

primordial-saiyan and Coolyorky like this.
  17. primordial-saiyan

primordial-saiyan Fapstronaut

on it, girl power against a robot who hasn't showed up in a while. Wonder where he's at @010010010100000101001101 :confused:. Soon it may be you vs @Freedom_lover if he doesn't check in. And unlucky @BeastBoyBalling , still a beast keep it up for no PM at least.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

19. WolfHound 獣

WolfHound 獣 Fapstronaut

I am hard as hell, tough as nails. You cannot understand that this is why I am a energy vampire target. Cause I got some. The fact I got a heart does not make me soft. I feel you say it in a positive way. So I am thankful of you. But I am sure you cannot stand in front of my body saying I am soft. I had more injuries, you have went to school.

20. Cap. Steve Rogers

Cap. Steve Rogers Fapstronaut

Getting anxiety attacks:(. Is this a withdrawal symptom? These attacks are worse than what i thought.