1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for hwo I am;
    2. I am grateful that I am more assertive;
    3. I am grateful I understanding my boundries more each day and people are starting to respect that.

2. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for the days we are spending together with my beloved.
    I am grateful for chickens for giving their eggs. They make a perfect breakfast ingredient.
    I am grateful for the person who invented the www. It makes my communication and work much more cost and time-effective.

3. Mr Malachi

Mr Malachi Fapstronaut

1. Grateful for last day of work.
    2. Grateful for life saving surgery.
    3. Grateful I get to see you tomorrow morning.

4. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I am grateful being unable to go back on my decisioms atm.
    I am grateful that Napoleon Hill existed.
    I am grateful for learning with his work Think and Grow Rich.
    I am grateful for having food, water, electricity, house, security, internet and other needs provided by others.

5. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

[1] I'm relieved to have been gifted the power of choice.

[2] I'm relieved I had a violence-free life until now.

[3] I'm relieved to have met S.S.

6. waterworld

waterworld Fapstronaut

I am Gratefull to have woken up today - to be alive to all the possibilities and oppportunities of the day.
    I am Gratefull that at the age of 36 I have found a greater sense of what it is I want to do with my life.
    I am Gratefull for having spent today generally more convivially than yesterday.

7. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

1. I am thankful for having people that care about me.
    2. I am thankful for my friends.
    3. I am thankful that I have a good metabolism.

8. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a new start.
    2. I am grateful for having a nice, quiet day.
    3. I am grateful for being able to volunteer my time and helping people.
    4. I am grateful for helping many people tonight.
    5. I am grateful that the bus got me home early.

9. Lloyda

Lloyda Fapstronaut

I'm thankful for my job. It always make me happy and motivated.
    I'm thankful for my uncle and my aunt. They give me everything I need.
    I'm thankful for my customer. They are very kind and always want to improve themselves.

10. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Can't believe I've missed two days, 9 gratitudes today:
    1. I'm grateful for the new laptop. This laptop is an year old but has amazing specifications. The price I got the laptop for, would normally be expensive in electrical stores.
    2. I'm grateful for waking up early. I been waking up at 6am which means, I get a peaceful silence in the morning, I'm more productive, I feel more confidence and I start the day right.
    3. I'm grateful for morning walks. The morning walks are great way of exercise and the fresh air is liberating.
    4. I'm grateful this present moment. When you cut your expectations for tomorrow and be content living right now, there's this blissfulness and happiness your soul feels.
    5. I'm grateful for books. Books are to me like child is to it's parent. The love, gratefulness and empathy how a book brings joy, guidance and improvement without wanting anything in return.
    6. I'm grateful for Quantic - Time Is The Enemy. This song is so perfect for my early mornings. Also the video brings back into touch with my self. If you haven't seen the video please have a look.
    7. I'm grateful for applying for a job. I'm grateful for applying to job and this action has brought a step closer to my solution.
    8. I'm grateful for new episode of Suits. Today there is a new episode Suits I could watch.
    9. I'm grateful for NoFap. Continuously, NoFap is bringing brothers and sisters closer and bringing about positivity into the everything.

11. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

Today I feel bad...I feel sad. there are things I really want and I am not able to manifest them into my life. I am tired of that. it makes me really angry. When I woke up I wasn´t feeling grateful for anything .
    I guess that:
    1. I am grateful that I came here anyway even if I am feeling bad. I am grateful for this forum;
    2. I am still here which means I still wanna live so I am grateful for that;
    3. I don´t now why I am still doing this so I guess I am grateful for still having hope.

12. Mr Malachi

Mr Malachi Fapstronaut

1. Thankful for surgery day, time to move forward!
    2. Thankful for presurgery playtime, much needed love.
    3. Thankful for my everything, our life awaits.

13. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful my my Mom.
    I am grateful I watched an amazing if not heartbreaking Super Bowl.
    I am grateful to have (hopefully) full brain capacity.

14. AyeeAyeeRonn

AyeeAyeeRonn Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the life lessons I've learned so far that have made me the man I am

2. I'm grateful for nature and the way it makes me feel to walk through the woods in my hippy sandals(bare foot)

3. I'm grateful to still have my grandfather in my life

15. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for the vegan burger we had for lunch.
    I am grateful for the wealthy mindset I cultivate in the mornings.
    I am grateful for capitalism and that I don't have to be born in a rich family to become rich.

1. I'm grateful that I had a good rest today.
    2. I'm grateful for the beautiful weather. The warmth of the sun felt really good.
    3. I'm grateful for the wonderful music I've been listening. It is calm and positive.

1. I'm grateful to have passed 150 days and not be far from my 2017 goal of reaching 180+ days.
    2. I'm grateful for how easy it is for me to lucid dream. Seeing people comment on my videos about their struggles with trying to lucid dream for the first time makes me extra grateful to have had years of experience and now be in a state where I lucid dream basically every night.
    3. I'm grateful for my viewers for providing useful feedback on my latest poll which will help me shape the future of my channel.

16. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the nice day I had.
    2. I am grateful for the tiredness that I feel and how this earned feeling feels good.
    3. I am grateful for that the week is coming to a close.
    4. I am grateful that Lego Batman is going to come out.
    5. I am grateful for competing the things I set out to do.

17. I Free I

I Free I Guest

1 . I'm Grateful for my daily meditation .
    2 . I'm Grateful for having a job .
    3 . I'm Grateful for being who I am .

18. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

1. I am thankful that I never have to go hungry.
    2. I am thankful for being able to wake up today.
    3. I am thankful for the fact that I have all my body parts intact.