1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 15 - Padawan

@Red_John Adding more to last check in about feeling the void. The meaninglessness and emptiness doing the same time over and over again every day/week. That is when it kicks more I guess if loneliness comes in at least for me. When you are lonely and without a partner (sexually) then it comes in as well. You feel as if you need someone. Like a partner or significant other. For me for instance, it can kick in from sometimes. Desires of a gf/wife during this journey I guess. But in my case, I feel I can't so I have deal with as best as I can. Again fasting does that for me especially if I am awake at night and my sleep in messed up then yes it comes in. Increased boredom and sometimes loneliness. It sucks. I think that is all for now.

That's why sometimes I feel I want to go far far away...
    [​IMG]

Temptations - Well it hit me again like my previous relapses yesterday. Exactly on Day 14 later in the day it did. Here it is again "Who is that P star again??" or "What was the name of that P star again?" I know her face 100% but I forgot her name. I know how to check her name easily but it will break my no P rule...Semen retention streak won't break it if I do this but my Hard Mode streak will end lol. Well I found out her name eventually thanks to Tik Tok and that was it lol! It was a close one. Well I embrace it (urges) because I wasn't getting much urges lately. It was getting kind of boring I guess. That was interesting. That's it for now. It's Vader time when the dark side tempts me lol...

[​IMG]

Fight the dark side!

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  4. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 29 - Padawan

It's been incredibly tough these last few days. Urges through the roof, and I thought I'd cave in, but I've held firm. Weekend loneliness, and now it's back to work. My experiment of megadosing with fish oil and lion's mane is hampering my sleep, but I'm doing it to heal my brain. One month into a three month course.

5. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 310, 311, 312, 313, 314 and 315. Checking in.

6. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

day 42/100
    2802734E-D21E-4DE6-981A-8484B1DAD89A.jpeg

in my exile i found inspiration from this article. it was one of the first things on the internet where i found about nofap/sr. i read it again for motivate me. looking back to the fundamentals. and is also where i got the 100 days mark.

https://hustlenowshinelater.com/why...emen-retention-the-hidden-mechanics-of-nofap/

so i was wondering what i should do after i reach the 100 day mark. if will find some motivation like the one that i got from the article.

and some weird question about star wars came to my mind. i wonder how many days was luke training with yoda. so i found that it was like 6 months for luke but because of time difference between that planet and where the crew in the milleniall falcon was for the rest was only a few weeks. it makes sense. so luke give his absolut best for 6 months and he absolutely change. some motivation for all to think how much you will change if you do that.
    after the 100 days is complete i will aim for that mark.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 16 - Padawan

[​IMG]

@Red_John Well done holding up on the temptations fellow Jedi friend. Yup, I am struggling in another way. Lion's Mane is awesome! I have been in high dosage on this for a while now. That is probably why I am in such in a good mood majority of the time for most of my days. I had been trying to experiment with that as well. Trying find nootropics that is best for me. I have another site that offers with other ingredients that I might benefit me but I have yet to see the results until I try it out myself. So far I guess Lion's Mane is it working. It's even in my pre-workout that I am taking if I decide to train at the gym. I am starting to wonder where is the fine where it is perfect for me. Still experimenting on it. I'm using it for productivity purposes now and for later as well.

@JEDI KNIGHT, you mean you will hit 6 months after your 100 days? Sounds like a good plan. Essentially that what all of us should do besides 90 - 100 days. But he wasn't ready to face against Vader when he left his training with Master Yoda lol.

Temptations, IG a little bit and also images of P scenes in my mind that I own in the past. I am surprised I am even surviving in my situation because it is bad. Like I explained to JEDI KNIGHT, long nights before heading to bed. It is bad but I am enduring and it is blessing I have little to zero urges. Most people not survive in my situation. That was it.

Feeling a bit frustrated, restlessness, and boredom past few days feels like it's simulations for me including also as someone said.
    "Matrix"

Qui Gon Jinn: Always remember: Your focus determines your reality.
    Anakin: Master, sir. I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering--What are midi-cholorians?
    Qui Gon Jinn: Midi-chlorians are a microscopic life-form...that resides within all living cells.
    Anakin: They live inside me?
    Qui Gon Jinn: Inside your cells, yes. And we are symbionts with them. Symbionts?
    Anakin: Symbionts?
    Qui Gon Jinn: Life-forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist...and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling use the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you.
    Anakin: I don't understand
    Qui Gon Jinn: With time and training, Ani, you will. You will.

Keep Training

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

10. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

11. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 17 - Padawan

[​IMG]

@Red_John congrats on ranking to Jedi Knight!

Speaking of Jedi Knight rank, I hope to fulfill this role to face the trial of Jedi Knight as JEDI KNIGHT said when I left before :)

The link that I will read upon what JEDI KNIGHT shared later. I only skimmed through it but it seems right. 100 days of semen retention sounds like a great start. That is something I will do if I should fail again in Hard Mode. Essentially, I'm doing semen retention/NoFap with Monk Mode as best as I can which means no sex.

But reflecting again, I think I will eventually have to break my streak (Hard Mode & Semen Retention). I still need to clean up stuff online as well lol. But I will ending fully relapse in the process if I do that as I said previously. First I will hit my goals first and see if I go longer. Obviously, I want a longer streak. That's it.

I don't know if you guys workout or not but I think only JEDI KNIGHT have a gym membership I believe. Any way, my point is why are women's fitness outfit are sexy? Sometimes I feel it is too much when I see other attractive women wearing revealing/very fit compressed outfits while working out per say. Compression workout outfit is normal but for women it depends on how it looks. Sometimes it a bit too much. That is something I always have to deal with as far as temptation goes all the time I check in to train at the gym. Yes, I trained at the gym yesterday and that is my temptation as well whenever I go.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    Ūruz, Red_John and JEDI KNIGHT like this.
  14. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 31 - Jedi Knight

Thanks, @LLOYYD . I was meaning to ask, what dose of Lion's Mane are you taking? I started at 1000mg, and increase it right up to 5000mg a day. I'm thinking of taking a week off, and then taking just 1500mg in the morning.

Ūruz, JEDI KNIGHT and LLOYYD like this.
  15. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 18 - Padawan

[​IMG]

Still defending this streak.

Holy crap that is a lot lol. So that is what you mean but heavy dosing. For me right now, I take it daily 1500 mg but I think is 500 mg is good too. Just when I thought mines was a lot then I hear your dosing. Wow. I think 1500 mg is more than enough for me. But I believe I feel a bit more sharper with 1500 mg. Some days I do around 500 mg. If I am working out at the gym for that day then I am at 2000 mg. The focus is real. In the beginning, I notice the effects were noticeable but the more I took it daily then my body is getting used to it. I still notice it but not as much compared in the early phase of it.

Not much a productivity day and I didn't feel like going out of the house because it was cold. Still good mood because my daily supplements which includes taking Lion's Mane. Majority of the time in a elevated/good mood because of this.

Qui Gon Jinn: We'll handle this.
    Padme: We will take the long way.
    Anakin: We gotta to do something, R2.

Fight the dark side.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    Ūruz, JEDI KNIGHT and Red_John like this.
  18. ReversedHermitIX

ReversedHermitIX Fapstronaut

19. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 32 - Jedi Knight.

Might be a sign that you need to take a week off as well, and go back on, just to rid your body of the tolerance its started to develop. Some supplements do need to be cycled. I've started my own week break today, and will revert to 1000mg a day. Going to reduce my fish oil megadosing as well.

20. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut