The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, & 25. Checking in.

Day 25 - Padawan

Great to see your doing it daily again
    :) Just to let you know other people in the other challenges are there so your not alone. Let's go.

Sounds good, see when you get back. I always see you regardless. Stay well friend.

Try again. The dark side is always tempting me here and there.
    Hopefully I get the chance to watch the new season (Final) of The Bad Batch soon.

Let's go fellow Jedis/Siths.

Practice Makes Perfect

Jedi out
    upload_2024-3-2_23-35-28.gif upload_2024-3-2_23-35-32.gif upload_2024-3-2_23-35-35.gif [​IMG] upload_2024-3-2_23-36-23.gif [​IMG] upload_2024-3-2_23-36-59.gif [​IMG][​IMG] upload_2024-3-2_23-37-38.gif upload_2024-3-2_23-37-43.gif [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Angel-, Dovahkin101 and Lou Bloom like this.
  2. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 4

I'm rewatching the One Piece Neflix show that came out last summer. Some hardcore One Piece fans might not like it because it deviates from the manga but I really like it as it is. As a TV show it's just awesome. The character work of the is phenomenal, better than anything I've seen in a show or movie in a long time. Their motivations, struggles and desires is something that I can latch onto to identify with. It kind of puts my pmo struggles, and struggles in general in perspective for me. One of the characters Koby, who is a Marine cadet, is being trained under Garp a vice Admiral. Koby has a dilemma of trying to come to terms with the reality that there are good and bad marines, as well as good and bad pirates. It shatters his world view. Garp, a good marine, tells him that life isn't fair, and that he does what he can as a marine because they are what stands for order against the anarchy of the pirates. He tells Koby that it's not fair to have corrupt higher ups, but ask him if he can live with that so that he can be a force for good in the world as a marine. I think that's a kind of thinking that is an antidote to perfectionism. You can make everyone happy, and you can't get everything you want your way. But can you live with that? Resisting it I think I made my own prison in a way by rejecting opportunities because it wasn't perfect, or I thought that I wasn't good enough.

And with all the characters there's also hope for change for the better because most of them had a hard past and they made the hard choice to move on from that, and to move on from a victim mentality.

-Angel- and Lou Bloom like this.
  3. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

In my last post I left some typos. I meant to say that you cannot make everyone happy, and trying to make everyone happy is a recipe for misery. Also when the characters in the show moved on from a victim mentality, they then chose a positive worldview to replace their negative view. That comes in the form of their lifes dream to accomplish something. It's not enough to declare that you're not a victim, now you need something to fill the vacuum left behind from that.

4. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 5

I've been having some urges to relapse but nothing too bad. For the past few months though I was relapsing constantly, probably every couple of days. And I didn't resist at all, even though I knew it was bad for me to keep relapsing. Making the choice to stop feels like a burden, because relapsing is more painful then. When I relapse I go against my wishes, but if I shut off my consciousness to my choices then there is less emotional pain that I feel.

5. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

6. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

7. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

LLOYYD, Lou Bloom and Dovahkin101 like this.
  8. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 26, 27, 28, & 29. Checking in.

Day 29 - Padawan

New generation and a Padawan.
    For the record I like the actress that plays Sabine in live action series of Ahsoka. But I don't mind it. And she has short hair which makes is less appealing to me.
    upload_2024-3-7_1-35-9.jpeg

The temptation of the darkside is always around.

Let's go Jedis/Siths

Jedi out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
    Dovahkin101, Lou Bloom and -Angel- like this.
  11. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

12. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

13. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 30 - Jedi Knight
    upload_2024-3-8_13-58-21.jpeg

I had slip up something to do with helping my dad with his phone. For his work related stuff. While I was messing to fix his issue on a certain app leading to the interest browser (Google Chrome) on the phone. I saw many tabs and zoomed out and there were some Pron images on some of the tabs!? I immediately closed them during this process. Embarrassing :emoji_face_palm: It's JEDI KNIGHT's kryptonite, using the phone to view P and do M with it which is very common to do like others lol. But that is not me. Not my weakness and falling for that. That's it.

The dark side never plays fair. They are always here. The dark side of P always pull me at me from time to time.

Lastly, I created my very first Hard Mode Challenge here in the forum for myself and others if they want to join. Very simple challenge. Just Hard Mode though. Not a semen retention challenge. It's only a 10 Day Challenge as I previously mentioned here awhile back in The Jedi Temple. When you know who took my idea and turned into a challenge. An MOer in Hard Mode challenges :emoji_shrug:Whatever. You can join here if your interested fellow Jedis.

Still thinking of creating more but it will be Semen Retention Challenges instead. Oh well we will see. That's it for that.

If you like Kpop
    Light light light light lightsaber

Jedi out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    Dovahkin101 and Lou Bloom like this.
  15. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 31 - Jedi Knight
    [​IMG]