1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 16 complete

as I have more free time because it’s the weekend my relationship with my wife started to get better, she alowed me closer to herself, this led to a seemen build up, part of which was released after urinating in the evening. I felt like I didn’t finish peeing and pushed, then some seemen like fluid came out. Does it happen to you?
    So after that sexy dream yesterday I got out of bed and the urge to phish was gone. And in general lately I don’t feel a lot of urges for digital women, only for real ones. But I’ll still be careful as I am quite horny.

til_im_free, MS PBH, malt3439 and 7 others like this.
  2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Show off paid for it with f**ked up spine ,hips replacements and pain 24/7. For everyone sensible this is just silly to pay with your health and well-being for showing off.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

The amount you eat through your 1 or 2 hour meal may negate the benefits you expect to receive due to overeating in this time slot.

4. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Great work!

5. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 488 no PMO. Had a good day catching up on work and paying bills. We leave for vacation today. Where we are going I have had a relapse before so I must be careful. I’ll continue to check in every morning and keep you all posted on my progress. Only 12 more days to the 500!!!

6. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yeah Buddy! . You are right . If bodybuilder uses PEDS(Performance enhancing Drugs) and steroids they will suffer lot of cancers and other dangerous stuffs in their old age. And we have some limits to lift heavy weights due to our genetics.
    But If we don't use PEDS and Steroids , we won't be sick.

Lifting weights and Resistance training is help to increase our Testosterone levels and muscle gain naturally. So If we use steroids to increase testosterone levels , It will be a negative thing to our body.

We are all going to make it brahs. ZYZZ legacy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

We are with you brother. what are you thinking?. You are not alone. Don't compare your life to another people and Don't look at their lives.
    Focus on your life bro. All of them have problems. We are real men buddy . We should face these obstacles bravely. Bro, think like a lion.
    You are lion. Don't focus any girls , focus your goals brother!

We are with you brother. We are all going to make it brahs. ZYZZ legacy

8. I get the same way bro. Depression and feeling lonely can be miserable. I try to change things up when I feel like that. I deal with anger and hatred just as bad. Pmo was a cure for many years but only for a moment.

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

only 4 days left to 500 days buddy

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

There´s the door brother!!!! You´re almost there :emoji_fist:

day 495 - porta da montanha 2.jpg

11. Why the hate?
    Anger is besides lust acording to monk texts the main reason to relapse

12. Careful with those pics you might get banned for it

13. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

Check in day 16.
    Finally among the fellowship again as a hobbit! Lets Go!:emoji_muscle:

14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

141 days, going good. i´m now totally solid once again, in fact today i choose a movie to pick that might had triggers, and i double check my attitude to spot any fishing. None whatsoever. it´s not if the movie has triggers or not, it´s my attitude towards those triggers that matters. but of course if a movie has lot´s of triggers i cut it right away.

on imdb.com there´s a section "parent guides" that show and depict the level of adult content (nudity, violence, drugs...) that each movie has. so whenever i´m in doubt about a movie, i go there. and the descriptions are very technical, nothing triggering.

anyways all is much better today, gone with my cat to the vet this morning, then have a good meal with the family. this afternoon i´m gonna do a deep cleaning to the house while hearing good music. Life´s good :)

Let´s get going brothers. There´s and evil addiction to dismantle. And we are going to make it.

day 400 mount doom 2.jpg

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 224. Had a cold shower with sunbathing in the garden,done some pull ups and going to do the cleaning too.;)

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Idol to follow is like a path and shedding some light on where it ends is beneficial. I think in Sparta there were no fat people because everyone there hated, despised and mocked them and they couldn't hide anywhere so that I think it is beneficial to do the same to certain attitudes to discourage people from damaging their own temples.
    [​IMG]

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...running is the safest ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022