1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

another day calm but sh**ty the bloody flu isn't going anywhere :confused:.Uh well it takes what it takes to get over it.

2. Breathe, Remember, Accountability, Call, Escape

Challenging day where I got tempted to fantasize after a long gap. My day job is a hotbed of stress. Fell back on BRACE to keep myself in check.

62 days.

3. Rorschach

Rorschach Fapstronaut

4. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Awesome! I will use BRACE too, now. I have heard it mentioned but never knew what it stood for. Thanks for sharing, @I'm Strength !

5. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 6... Almost a week. While still young this has been a super pure streak.

6. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

8. Day 0.

I've been getting quite lazy about visiting NoFap daily and reading up on challenge threads and journals. That's something which needs fixing. Anyway, I did have another MO reset today. It was during work hours, which hardly ever happens, but the timing and location made it next to impossible to implement my anti-urge strategies. I'll have to come up with some so that this doesn't happen again.

9. Are-we-there-yet?

Are-we-there-yet? Fapstronaut

I didn't make it. I let you guys down (and myself). I'm sorry.

I'll write my thoughts on the matter tomorrow (might have learned something), just had to tell you guys. Rip it off like a band-aid.

Till then.

10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 7 - The Dark Fortress, Barad-dûr.

I'm Strength, Talz, HE^MAN and 8 others like this.
  11. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

Yes bro. It is a type of battle with your own negative thoughts means to cut them off immediately when they come in your mind like in the form of previous memories of p related scenes, images ( this is most common case) and subtle feelings so to fight with these negative thoughts everytime when they come this is the actual combat. It is difficult in beginning of the pmo free days but after some days of practice slowly it will become easier at some what extent not more easy.

Slider8, Talz, I'm Strength and 6 others like this.
  12. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

29 days
    Do you know when you subcontiously make the decision to PMO days before you actually relapse? I think I made that decision and soon I will fall. But it is not this day!

Slider8, Talz, HE^MAN and 8 others like this.
  13. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 3

Today I almost relapse simply because I woke up.

I slept enough and the phone is being charge in a different room. and yet, I’m getting up and finding myself just scrolling on my phone for 40 minutes without any purpose and usually only 30 minutes in I feel like I’ve woken up completely.

But I didn’t do anything. Just ran outside and got out of the house.

I would love to know what some of your morning routines? How do you get from the sound of the alarm to the “I am a real human” mood. Because it takes me so long and that in itself is one of the worse triggers for me.

14. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

58 days.

Another productive day with my work. Had some minor urges in the morning before starting my day but that's it.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you'll give it a new shot to make it a week, I believe in you!

Slider8, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 8 others like this.
  15. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

You were motivation for many bros here. So you'll continue it'll be good. But you know for yourself that what will be good choice for you, therefore you decided it. So you want to leave then all the best for your journey. I'll pray for you bro.

Slider8, EpsilonDelta, Talz and 7 others like this.
  16. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

28 days – The PMO forces were at your tail but you crossed the Ford of Bruinen, leaving them behind. The House of Elrond is in sight!
    Same routine, today not more urges so feeling happy.

Slider8, EpsilonDelta, Talz and 9 others like this.
  17. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

18. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

First thing I do every morning is my gratitude journal and then I get my coffee and come to this forum. By the time I have read and liked everyone’s post and done my own post I have finished it coffee and I’m ready to go. Hope that helps.

Slider8, Chi405, EpsilonDelta and 8 others like this.
  19. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 157 no PMO. Good day yesterday. My kids wanted to have a water fight in the back yard. I really didn’t want to do it but they persisted and eventually I cracked and played with them. Had a blast. It’s nice to just act like a kid sometimes.

Slider8, Chi405, EpsilonDelta and 9 others like this.
  20. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

380 days dwarf king
    456 days no PMO, semen retention