1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Together Juntos

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by letter, Sep 30, 2020.

1. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Very good advice! Super nice to hear from you.

Keep up the great attitude about life and stay devoted to your bride :)

Leon_GTO, !mkj!, letter and 2 others like this.
  2. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Oh wow. Im so happy to hear that! Congrats you two! Aww :D

3. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you guys for your sweet comments, I am happy to know about you all.

I remember The Letter said we would show some pictures :3 we are not sure about showing our faces but these are the Letter and The Sheeps at their wedding.

[​IMG]
    I would love sharing other picture here :D

we are busier than ever now, we move 10 minutes away from the piece of land we bought and we adopted a kitty!
    [​IMG]
    we rescued him from a pipe, so we called him Piper (pee-pair), we pronounce it in Spanish :D. He is really lovely and it's my first time having a cat as a pet.

The time with Letter has been so awesome, we've had difficult times but as we agreed, we won't go to sleep with problems, we have decided to solve every single problem and always be happy and at peace with each other by the end of the day. God has really blessed me with him and God has taught me so many things trough the Letter's advice, God is good and so the love that He gave us to share with each other.

I hope you are all doing supper well, see you soon. <3

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
    The Plan, Khufu, +TenPercent and 10 others like this.
  4. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    This is some technical problem for The Letter to solve!, I 'll tell him to fix it and so you can see it :3 , no problem!

IT'S FIXED!

5. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Our technical support team has been dispatched.
    [​IMG]
    We believe we've resolved the error.

Would you please take a moment to rate our service? On a scale from meow to purrrrrrfect, how would you describe your experience with us today? :)

P.S. Please let us know if you have a problem with your mouse. We are very good with mice problems :p

{Ananta}, +TenPercent, !mkj! and 6 others like this.
  6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Good looking couple, congratulations once more guys!

"Our technical team has been dispatched" had me rolling lol. Well done.

+TenPercent, letter, ....... and 2 others like this.
  7. I laughed way too hard at this :p I see the problem's been resolved so it's purrrrrrrrrfect.

8. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

Your wedding pic is beautiful. Maybe that will be my story someday as well, though probably not with someone involved in PMO. I have a date with a possible mate next weekend. It will be the first with her. Please pray that I (we) follow God's will for our lives.
    I just noticed you haven't been on here for a while. Oh well. It was important to express my kind thoughts to you.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  9. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hello again everybody. It's been a long time! But I am happy I have been able to talk with some of you already! You all keep being the same as you all were with me 4 years ago when I joined this site. God bless you all.

Thank you so much, I hope you find the person God send you, either here or wherever. Amen, may God makes His will in our lives, I pray that for you too :D. Thank you for expressing yourself even tho you didn't know that I was going to answer :).

Well, life keeps being busy as always, I think I am a little tired of saying that every time to anyone who asks, not because I am tired of people asking me (I appreciate people talking to me :)) it's just, I feel like I always say the same thing, sorry xD but it's true!

SUMMARY OF THE LAST MONTHS:

We now, thank God, we are paying off a piece of land in the woods, it's very rustic, there's no water, or electricity or anything, just trees, hills and heat! It's beautiful and peaceful but to get to the point of living there looks so far, but we keep our faith that everything will happen in God's time.

END OF OCTOBER
    We decided to move to a town close to the place we bought so we can start to work more avidly in it so we move to the place we bought, it was an ordeal to find the place but thank God, He put us with the right people and we found a place just in the two days we went to the place where no one knows us, 80km away from my hometown. God showed us every time how He is towards us and how He reaffirms we are not foreigners, because He is with us.

There were two weeks of hectic moving, my first time, and we had two cars to put all our stuff in. @letter is a master in moving so he accommodated everything in it, my parents helped us to clean the new house and set everything in place. We moved in just one weekend and the busyness started!! xD

END OF NOVEMBER
    We started to plan on how to start to work in the piece of land we bought and then we both fell sick, we recovered but by then two weeks of time passed. Despite that we decided to see that being patient is important, if not you can forget that God is with us in those bad moments and we start to feel bad.

MID DECEMBER
    We worked as hard as we could in the piece of land and we could clean some of the weeds, remove shrubs and trees, we started to see all the tools we needed to buy and all the things we didn't see we needed to do in the land before actually making a house or anything. But we didn't give up, continue working hard, and yes, we did a lot but not enough to move yet.

And!!! I received some news from my work (I'm a teacher). My school decided to sign a new contract for new books, so they changed the books and now on January I had to remake all my plans and slides from the previous stuff I had. On one side, this is gonna delayed the making of the house difficult, but yeah the change of books was necessary, these books are better and students will learn better, that's something good, it's important the students learn well.

We are finally coughing up with work as I said, and we are going to continue moving forward and we are going to continue being busy.

BEG OF JANUARY
    Well, my trainings started, we started to get busy with work again, @letter got more clients to work with, and me trying to find a way of making the change of books as easy as I could. We started to work almost full time, I got paid for working from 3PM to 9PM, but it was taking me other 6 other hours making 2 lesson plans, the lessons for the day only, so it's almost impossible to find time for going to work on the land, we arrive to the weekend and we are death xD

FEBRUARY... NOW!
    January passed and finally a month of making plans has passed and I am finally getting the hang of it and I can make even 4 to 5 plans in one day, so we are finally trying to find a way that we have our work done in the morning and then go to the land to work on it and then get back to the actual working hours. If we don't move we are not going to progress in this project of the piece of land God granted us.

OUR RELATIONSHIP
    Of course, it's growing, we are learning so much from each other and we are learning to be patient with each other. Being in a relationship is more than sex and whatever pleasure you might think when you are single, as I thought when I was. It's a new life God give you and you gotta learn to do everything as one while being two people. If you leave the communication, the love and patient for each other in the moments when we don't feel like communicating, loving or being patient, everything can fall apart. We have gone through moments where we forget that we have to continue loving each other despite anything, but we always come back and love each other even more. Our relationship has getting stronger and stronger. My! Letter and Sheeps are going to turn 4 years to have met on Nofap. So crazy!!

OUR CATS
    Yes, we have a new kitty in the family, we notice Piper (our fist cat) was a little depressed for being just himself, his depression came out as bites on our toes, it's painful. Piper thought they were beings trying to attack him xD. So we found locally a rescued female cat that gave birth to some kitties and the owner was giving them away. Her name is Nube (cloud in English), it's a gray cloud :3. I'll tell @letter to help me post more pictures. Piper found a nice friend in Nube, and Nube found an older brother who she can use as a pillow to sleep hahaha, they look so cute sleeping together and playing tho. Piper is now six months and Nube is almost 3 months.

For now I say bye!
    The Sheeps

PICTURES PENDING OF POSTING YET!

10. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Tech support kitties have been busy…
    [​IMG]
    We will get back to you as soon as we can

11. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

When my husband and I were 25, we bought 40 acres bare land. Took us 6 months to get it ready for a mobile home ( we put in the well, septic, electrical ourselves). After 10 years, the property was paid off and we built a house ( again, we did it ourselves with the help of 2 friends). The place is worth well over a million now. I’m holding onto it for our children. Your hard work will pay off and you will come to love the place I’m sure. It’s so much work! But it’s so worth it.

12. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank you for the encouragement about this out-of-the-usual idea God put in our hearts. We know God is with us and will help us in this. We can see it.

{Ananta}, Ank07, +TenPercent and 2 others like this.
  13. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Shouldn't it be Tech Support Sheeps?

Leon_GTO likes this.
  14. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It should, if only sheep knew how to post pictures. Let's leave it to the kitties :3 :3

{Ananta}, Ank07, One Eyed Owl and 3 others like this.
  15. Happy for you both. Had no idea we had a couple on NF but I pray for the best for you and I love how influenced by Jesus and God you both are. God helped me so much to recovery a while back in my life and it changed me for a year. Prayer was a key in the works no doubt in my mind.

If you two are both having trouble together one thing I may suggest is disabling the internet and use it when you go on together as a couple. Do what you got to do and move on.

Ank07, One Eyed Owl and White Sheep like this.
  16. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thank for so much for the words Mr Monk. Prayer is good indeed, it can change anything we are doing and anything we are feeling indeed. I'm happy to hear is changing you as well.

Tbh with you, thank God we are not having problems with P anymore. We have to be on the mindset we will be checking the internet separately because we both have online jobs. But I think if P were a problem right now we would have to take some kind of measure for sure.

Glad to say hello to you again :)

17. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so happy for you sheeps :)

One Eyed Owl and White Sheep like this.