THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Good question:
    Mostly to heal a chronic enlarged testicle...
    Secondly, to test my resolve...
    Thirdly... my family is sick and I don’t want to catch it... felt like I was sick all of last winter

And I guess if I was brutally honest, I want to prove people wrong who claim you can’t go 3 days with no water without damaging something. People have gone 7-12 (but are in better shape than me)

What they claim is that the body gets rid of damage, because your in survival mode. They also say it turns a lot of it into pure water so you don’t die. This isn’t my first one, just my longest. I felt awesome after the first 2 times.
    I’ll let you know what happens. Like I said, if I feel the urge to drink water, I will.. I’m not that crazy.. just more crazy the average person

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. Day 0. I reset today.

I do not want to lie to my fellow Spartans but I did relapse yesterday and I was so hurt by the loss of progress. Part of the journey is being honest and I need to keep being honest when it hurts.

3. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

Day 5. I feel rejuvenated! Which gives me all the more reason to keep going. A milestone of mine is to get rid of the brain fog that has loomed around me like a curse for the past two years. Have anyone any experience with this. When has it disappeared for you?

4. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

Honesty is what matters most! Just get on the saddle again!

Symbol of Peace, Espi1971 and fg4795 like this.
  5. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 3, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

6. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I too have the cursed brain fog, but I think that’s more related to diet. Most of mine went away with a couple of gallbladder flush/cleanses. They are surprisingly easy and will be a good test of resolve..

Let me know if you want to try one, I found one where you don’t have to fast. It’s easier for the working man. It literally saved my life, I would have had to have my removed had I listened to the doctors

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

8. @Mending Ailment @fg4795 thank you both for the support. I may not share as much for a bit. I feel opening up and sharing was too soon.

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Dear @Risho @Vendidad @ShockTheSystem , there is a dialogue in an indian movie saying " Winner is not the one who wins everytime, but the loser, because he knows what is the true meaning and importance of winning. Like the rest of challenges on this forum i refuse to leave all of you guys behind as "once a spartan always a Spartan" we all are standing beside you. Start again, fail, try harder, fail harder , try and try and try but DO NOT GIVE UP. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP, DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP?

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So, you were like, not giving her any signs of talking and getting to know her or anything like that right? Yet she came to you?

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I can attest that you are helping to improve my life.

I always look forward to your sharing, because everything you write helps strengthen my mind and soul, but one of your posts especially continues to resonate with me:

A few months ago, you wrote that you were walking amongst a crowded street, alongside a building, when you noticed in the reflection of the building, a person whose walk and posture you admired, only to discover that it was YOU. That is powerful. THAT is seeing oneself (and therefore seeing the world) differently. You wrote about that months ago, but I still think about it, and I still aspire to it. Thank you for sharing that!

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good going. Do not quit.

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You are back on track. Don't give up now.

Symbol of Peace and Malakas like this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Just make a good steak and it will go away, you will feel more connected to people.

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Well i don't see why you need to prove these ppl wrong. But its your choice man just don't go too hard on yourself.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Symbol of Peace and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 40 is over, man it was good waking up to this weather. Its 4 or 5℃ outside but it's kinda welcoming for some reason. Was told you are getting mature day by day by my big siter cousin sure felt good. Made me feel a bit good about myself. Well i wont lie to you first half wasn't that positive and i got distracted by manhwas (korean comics) but i soon came to a realisation that it id time wastage and not good to look at in nofap. Now i just made a resolve not to look at it for this period. Workout went great, more confident about my body or what i wear, could care less about what everybody else thinks. Well i am in my 20s and never been in a relationship tbh, i don't know what is happening but i feel like i need someone now as if i deserve to have a relationship. Like a good one, because deep down you know what kind of person you are and you know what you deserve or what not. But i am not stable in my life yet so i can't date (one of my own rules). At this point i have so much rules ,its ridiculous but its for the better. For the guys who relapsed, i don't hate you and i believe in you that you will get back your feet and achieve greatness. Lets walk on this journey together. Peace

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Man this is great! I appreciate your sharing this.

Until recently I doubted I could ever be a father. Your writing reminds me that I can offer support to my future family in ways that I never dreamed. I will never deny my past to anybody. I'm not ashamed of it and when given the opportunity I'll be willing to share my experience because I want to offer trust and support.

Peace and strength be with you and your family today :)

*fist bump*

18. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Your absolutely right, that’s a good reminder. I don’t need to prove them wrong; it’s not going to change them.

I wrote that because.. hell.. we are imperfect and have a tendency to lie to ourselves.. etc. i enjoy freeing myself by opening up and admitting when I’m wrong. That’s something I’m working on.. Being honest will myself and everyone else, even when they don’t like it.

Also working on remaining silent, it has some amazing benefits. Most of us, present company excluded, talk too much.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  19. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Any time! There is nothing like fatherhood.

Kratos_GOW and Espi1971 like this.
  20. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations! I know that your having so much time off recently was a serious challenge for you. But you refused to give up, and tomorrow you'll aquire a new rank. I hope that you feel the pride and power that accompanies your sacrifice and self-discipline.