THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened man? You were going so strong?

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This is one of the biggest lessons. Being miserable and angry and bitter is a choice. I can choose otherwise. This is a fundamental paradigm to the freedom of the human spirit.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Always with ya.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You on a roll man.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The thought alone is a hugh paradigm shift. You don't look ways to get happy if you already are. Stay strong brothers.

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check In - 12 Days Remaining

Hello Spartans,

I feel very different today. I don’t know if I can explain it very well. It’s not a mood. Or an emotion. It’s something deeper. Something more fundamental. It’s a very good thing. I feel lighter. Happier. And I notice I don’t have the heavy, tense, clenching in my face. I can smile when I choose. I can just choose to smile and enjoy a moment. And I have these visions about how I want to live my life. And I have these ideas about the world seeing value in me and coming to me for something. Something I can offer. Like I can help people feel better about their options and help them improve their lives. Help them see themselves differently. And the world too. These are all just feelings right now. I don’t have details. But it feels like... like it’s going to happen. I’m going to open myself up to the world and my life is going to change. I’m excited for what lies ahead.

I’m coming to the end of the challenge. I’m in a place I never imagined I would be in. I still have flashes of wanting pmo but they are short and passing. I want different things now. New things. I want to create and build and shape the world. I want this new life. It feels like coming out of a dark basement cellar and stepping into an open field. It feels like freedom and glory. Just like @Kratos_GOW promised at the start of this challenge. I can’t thank you all enough.

Stay Strong Spartans!

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great to see how good you are doing. Happiness is in your hands. Stay strong

8. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I second that

9. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Beautiful man, what you said proves this ancient wisdom : “There is more happiness in giving, than there is in receiving” (Acts 20:35)

10. SaFaRi

SaFaRi Fapstronaut

11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 6 (14 personal)

Still Fasting (1 day Juice, 60 hrs dry)
    Family still sick, I think the fast is keeping me from catching it.

I’ve read of people going longer than 3 days without Water... if I get through today I will be one of them. I honestly don’t feel hungry and although the idea of water sounds nice, I’m not craving it. Only got 5-6.5 hrs of broken sleep due to the little one needing support.

Had a sexual memory of my wife come up but was easily able to wash it away. I didn’t stay there. Said a prayer...Kept going!

Attached Files:

12. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 6.
    One day at a time.

13. today im feeling like i'll never fap again because i m getting more stronger boner when i was used to have PIED

14. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Hey that's alright man. Just get back up as fast as possible now. You got this. One day at a time

15. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A day more for new rank. Good luck

Symbol of Peace, Vendidad and SaFaRi like this.
  17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Why are you going through this no water thing?

Symbol of Peace, Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going good

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

This is just a start. Good luck

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes one day a time. 1 day till next rank. Gg