THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

438 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

A bit of a struggle today. I have to even limit thinking of my wife lol.. most people would be glad to have a beautiful wife.. but when you started M as a 10 year old... it doesn’t just go away because you got married. When she’s chronically sick, over-tired or not in the mood.. it’s easy to give in and tell yourself lies like “I’m thinking of doing it with her, so that’s ok right?”

NO! That’s false reasoning... and only leads to the same Damn feelings normal PMO does. Worst.. you feel like you stole something that only belongs to your mate.

But when we do make love, it makes it extra special because I’m giving instead of taking... I’m more patient and sweet to her, charishing the moment the way the creator intended.

“Defeat is a state of mind;no one is ever defeated until defeat is accepted as a reality” -Bruce Lee

Heck No I will NOT accept defeat. I’m on a 25 day personal streak and “THis is Spartaaa!!!

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Excellent! Restoring your ranks one at a time!

Laurent and Vendidad like this.
  3. the alpha project

Spartaaaaaaa!!!!!

Vendidad likes this.
  4. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 59 feels great to have come so far keep going everybody

5. Thanks a lot ...
    Congratulations on your well-deserved success ...
    The days after the relapse were terrible actually ... Increased anxiety, a clouded feeling, tiredness, and dizziness ...
    also, I had become increasingly aggressive and volatile ...
    and today After 10 days, it feels like my anxiety is 30% and my dizziness is 50% less ...
    I have more energy and feel better though I’ve only just started...
    check in day 11

6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Now, days are passing smoothly without any urges as I got myself super busy so that I won't get time for myself like 'me time' and I think this is the key to abstain from PMO for me.
    I also started running to stay fresh all day along with meditation.

Vendidad, fg4795, Kratos_GOW and 2 others like this.
  7. the alpha project

Yes! New rank tomorrow! A-Hoo!

Vendidad likes this.
  8. the alpha project

It is very generous of you to share honestly so we can learn. And be reminded. And also to know that these relapse effects will pass eventually. It is great to see you have not quit. Good work!

Vendidad likes this.
  9. the alpha project

Check In - 0 Days remaining

Hello Spartans,

All day I’ve been thinking about what to say.

I have had so many thoughts.

I will try to be brief.

First, my deep gratitude to @Kratos_GOW for welcoming me into this challenge. You have inspired me and encouraged me from day zero. I feel we have grown together through this time and I look forward to continuing on this journey with you. You have changed many lives with your commitment to this challenge. Mine included.

My gratitude also to the current God of War @fg4795 for encouraging me to join you in the God of War rank. Your posts have spoken so much to me about the life changes that are possible by quitting pmo. Seeing your continued involvement here has inspired me to make the same commitment. I am ready to receive your title and to join you in the ex group.

There are many more Spartans that have helped me and inspired me. I feel blessed to be a part of this community with you. I look forward to continuing on this path beside you and sharing strength as fellow Spartans.

I feel like I could write a book on all the changes I’ve experienced. There are already volumes of such entries in this forum so I see no need for me to repeat them here.

I will say this. I came to Nofap because I wanted to end pmo. I thought that the grip pmo had on my life was the time I spent doing pmo instead of other things. I thought the lack of freedom in my life was equal to the time I spent actually doing pmo.

As the days passed I saw just how deeply pmo effected me and my life. I came to realize day by day that I was a prisoner in more and more ways than I ever knew or imagined. Each day I learned another habit or mindset or thought pattern that was an extension of the pmo lifestyle.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that the problem, the lack of freedom was far more significant than I imagined it at the start. I just couldn’t see it. And that’s where all this other stuff comes into play. The meditation, exercise, art, relationships, work, school... everything. It’s all an opportunity to observe myself. My behaviour. My thoughts. Reactions. Emotions. And see things and feel things I was not able to when pmo was a part of my life. Because pmo does something to me. It kind of allows me to avoid seeing things clearly. It kind of numbs me to the world. And at first life feels like torture without pmo. But eventually it gets better and better and then one day life is better than ever!

So, for those Spartans new to the path. Let me say this. Freedom comes at a cost. Do not worry when the road is hard. The struggle is the path. Take notes on the things in your life that make you feel like you want to go back to pmo. And do something about those things. Your boss. Your girlfriend. Your schooling. Your diet. Whatever it is. Take actions to change them. Take a page from @Espi1971 and write down things you want to change. And go after them. Make improvements in your life. Struggle with the challenges. Battle for your freedom. Pmo is about so much more than sexual gratification. It’s a kind of slavery for the soul. That’s the big lesson for me.

And that’s what I came to these last few days. Why I plan to stay in the challenge. This trial period has made it clear to me that I have more freedom and glory to fight for. And one of the greatest threats is that pmo darkness. A darkness that my fellow Spartans refuse to bow down to. A darkness that I refuse to bow down to. A darkness I will help other Spartans seeking freedom and glory to fight.

Well, I failed to keep it short. But I promise to focus more on supporting fellow Spartans going forward and less on these long posts. This is not the end for me. But the beginning.

@Kratos_GOW and @fg4795
    I present myself for your consideration. It would be an honour to receive the rank of current God of War and to join the ex group so I can continue battle beside my fellow Spartans.

With great respect and humility

@the alpha project

10. the alpha project

Great work and congrats on the new rank!

Vendidad and Risho like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Bruce lee's philosophies are enough tp get you motivated for anything.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

@the alpha project @fg4795 @i_have_pizza
    @Espi1971
    I can't thank you guys enough to remind me why i am doing this. I will remember your words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Limits, what limits i must GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congratulations on new rank

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sir you have motivated everyone on this challenge when you joined this challenge. Your daily check-in posts is one of the treasures of this challenge. It was an honour to have you on this challenge and to give you your well deserved title.
    @the alpha project - At 8 Jan 2020 reached the RANK OF GOD OF WAR.
    Everyone please appreciate him for everything he has done for the group.

@the alpha project . Please write a success story for everyone on this website on success stories section.

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on new rank.

16. the alpha project

A-Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!

17. I am the one who thanks you my friend, you've been the beating heart of this challenge and now you earn what you deserve and also today you give us a lesson about life that many people forget.
    "If you want more, deserve more".
    And that's what you did. You deserved this. You struggled, you encouraged people without asking anything in return, so now all the community will cheer at you like it hadn't before because you did something like no one before.
    So @the alpha project I am honored to give you my title. I am waiting for you in the ex-rank but most important I am looking forward just to keep sharing our journey.
    So I want to toast:
    "To @the alpha project the new God of War. May the fortune be always by your side"

18. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 10.
    Show must go on.

19. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

20. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 18

*My enemy falls. Dust is scattered across the ground and a great silence covers the land*

*Walks slowly back to camp*