✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

You have a nice handling of your language and also how you order your paragraphs is pretty interesting to me. But to be honest with you, I don´t know if I get more or less interested in your journal because of you advertising/ talking about it from time to time. It takes the magic away, ya know? Little critique from my corner. It is like a movie that is too hyped up and you kind of not want to see it because of that. I don´t want to be rude, but give me the real thing. Secret treasures whisper when talked about, but scream louder, if actually found.
    Still,
    Thanks for sharing about the girl and your sexual view on PMO. You talk very openly and that is something I could not do at your age. With 16 I wasn´t able to tell anyone about my sexual preferences. I wish you good luck with the girl. Stay strong

2. Naruto250dayschallenge

Naruto250dayschallenge Fapstronaut

3. Vanros

Vanros Fapstronaut

I wanna in... ...
    I'm literally a JP anime lover but not know much on Naruto, just know a few scenes. I wanna take this challenge cuz I have to put myself into a corner, with NO WAY BACK.
    I'm fed up with relapsing again and again. I'm fed up with a foggy brain, social anxiety, and a low-energy mental state. I'm fed up with the thick armour I put myself in, and all I want is just a normal, healthy and happy life.
    By training into a Shinobi I'm sure I'll find myself back.
    I swear with my honour that I'll always keep myself on guard, with no PM.

I'm IN.

4. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

I, indeed, am very excited for your Naruto post. Don’t rush things though, it will be done when time is due.

5. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

I have been wondering to myself where have you been for sometime now. Very delighted to see you are still around and at it. It is heartwarming to see familiar faces (or rather avatars) persevering, relentlessly, for the sake of achieving a unanimous noble goal, such as leading a clean PMO-free, fret-free life. Wishing you, wholeheartedly, a successful endeavour this time around, to put an end, for good, to this uttermost malignancy.
    I myself have also fell-off of the saddle two weeks ago. We shall walk together, step by step, down this toilsome road, towards ultimate success.

Stay strong, the blessings are due.

6. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 49, this is now my best streak :)

7. Jeff 09

Jeff 09 Fapstronaut

Sort of got out of the nofap habit last week but now I'm going to get back on track. Day 0

8. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 8! No urges or thoughts. Tryna be more productive during the quarantine has been tough though.

10. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Get ready, @Pure Taste, cuz this is fixing to be a realllly lonnng post.

So you're also a reader of my journal, huh? Nice.

Now, what I really want to talk about...

My "advertising"? Haha, I never heard anyone say that about how I think of pmo.

When you say "advertising/talking about it from time to time", what do you mean/what are you talking about? My past hatred? My new methods? Whatever it is, tell me. If it's something like that, you need to realize that I, like everyone else, have made mistakes with pmo. My past hatred caused me to get to 84 days because I fapped like every day, every 2 days, or every 3 days. Like maturing socially, I'm maturing from pmo (just like everyone else). You get my weird analogy (lol)? "It takes the magic away", haha. Look man, let me tell you something. A lot of the journals I like aren't that interesting (OK let me give an exception to @Invincible Under The Sun's first post, which is hella dope). In fact, I'd say there is only one journal that is amazing to read (in my opinion), @IWANNABEASTRONAUT's journal, Time to feed the good wolf inside me (https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/time-to-feed-the-good-wolf-inside-me.238523/) Like reading a book (I find most books boring lol), this "book" (more like journal) just keeps you going because it all starts out (from what I remember) where he sees this girl looking at him from a distance. (Man alive it's been so long since I've read the first pages of your journal, please correct me @IWANNABEASTRONAUT if I mess this up some.) At first, he didn't do anything about it. Eventually, he talked to that same girl and as they continue to know more and more about each other, they become boyfriend and girlfriend. He also talks about his daily life, too, so it's a good combination.

Now anyways, back to what I was talking about, a lot of the journals that I like aren't that interesting. At least give me some slack. Ever since I started my journal, there were only two days out of the 110 days that I didn't post on my journal because of a Chess tournament I had to go to. At first, my journal was about giving people the feeling of hatred and willpower (which I later found out was temporary) so they could feel as if they could "crush" pmo like a wrecking ball going through a wall. I think that's what might have motivated my readers a lot. It's a VERY POWERFUL method if you can use it. But, of course, you need a backup plan (which I didn't have) with that method. And of course you need a backup plan for everything. (I don't really know what my backup plan is, but I think about Naruto sometimes, and the idea of the "Will of fire", where if there's someone you want to protect, you'll do ANYTHING to protect him/her.) Nowadays, I'm just like the regular journal person, but I try my best to post everyday because it reminds me of why I'm on NoFap in the first place.

I change some of my methods sometimes, and that's something that everyone does, so accept it. I know you're not trying to be rude, but to essentially tell me that my journal is not the best is rude.

Yes, I could totally understand why it seems like my journal could be crashing. You kind of have a point there. But did you ever realize that a lot of people (when they're posting on their journals) aren't even on day 30? Don't expect all of them to have a lot of motivation. One person (it could have been @RiseToGreatness) told me that he was impressed that I had survived 84 days just by using hatred and willpower. You could say that I was ahead of a lot of people, and that I got on the right track quite quickly (after only 4 months), but then again, after I accidentally relapsed on the 84th day, people were saying that everything was going to be OK. You could just tell that some of the people that told me things like that had already been through the same thing. Of course they were trying to be nice (which, of course, I respect), but I just realized that what they were really trying to say was, "Hmmph! You really thought it was so easy, huh?" One person that really showed this attitude (and he's a good guy, of course, with clear intentions) was @MJ93. Quoted from his journal, but much later after my day 84 relapse:

This man has been through s***, I mean, just look at how he words that.

"Little critique from my corner. It is like a movie that is too hyped up and you kind of not want to see it because of that. I don´t want to be rude, but give me the real thing. Secret treasures whisper when talked about, but scream louder, if actually found."

I was hyped up because I kept on failing.
    And yes, what I say is the real thing. What exactly do you want me to give you?? Okay, you did say that you don't want to be rude, but I mean.... ya know... That's rude.

I can go to lengths (such as this) to make a post or response. Sometimes (you could say a lot), I don't feel like saying much on my journal. Plus, after making a post as long as this on another thread/journal, I mean, hello! It just makes sense.

Since the time I relapsed on the 84th day, I haven't been the "hype type" because I don't feel that willpower anymore. And look, we all have to adapt to change. It's life. Many of the journals I like (including @IWANNABEASTRONAUT's) have changed over the course of posts. You should never expect to hear the same thing from a person your whole life. People change as they mature, age, and gain knowledge. Let me use @IWANNABEASTRONAUT again. To give you a little bit more background knowledge, he has already beaten pmo, but he couldn't at first. To call his journal boring doesn't really make much sense (in this case, and in my opinion) because I like seeing how he has changed over the course of his non-pmo life.

Secret treasures... Scream louder, if actually found...

Let me put it like this: I am the cause of not going forward in life (because of me masturbating and ejaculating to pmo). Pmo is the cause of me not finding the treasure. I'll be able to "open my treasure chest" the day my confidence rises like heck. And some of us already know what's inside each of our "treasure chests" (because of being able to not jerk off for a long time). Each "treasure chest" gives everyone the same thing, but some people get more of it because of their personality type. The effects in our "treasure chests" include being able to socialize easier, being able to concentrate easier, being able to get things done quicker (even if you're a procrastinator), etc. You get what I'm saying?

"Still,
    Thanks for sharing about the girl and your sexual view on PMO. You talk very openly and that is something I could not do at your age. With 16 I wasn´t able to tell anyone about my sexual preferences. I wish you good luck with the girl. Stay strong"

Yeah, of course :) Note that with a typical friend of mine, I don't go this deep. I only this deep with one friend of mine and on NoFap.

I'm getting stronger, so that's always good. Thanks for saying that ("Stay strong").

12. Day 3

All I'll say for today (besides what I've done on NoFap) is that like I expected, the girl I confessed to hasn't responded to my text. I'm not going to say anything until she responds. A week is enough for her to respond.

13. Naruto250dayschallenge

Naruto250dayschallenge Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.