1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

No that is not what I mean at all. I mean the HOW NARUTO SHAPED YOUR LIVE TEXT you told us about.
    Nice. That is what connects us
    I don´t expect anybody to do to anything, I simply told you how I felt about this paragraph you posted earlier
    What I ment to say was that I am looking forward to read your text, but it is not playing for you to tell us about it NOT HAPPENING. That is my opinion. Take it or leave it. Although I come in peace and not because I want to shit on you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

3. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

4. Vanros

Vanros Fapstronaut

Day 1 sign in. Handled easily. :):):)

5. Naruto250dayschallenge

Naruto250dayschallenge Fapstronaut

Day 2 on. So far so good. See you all after 12 hours or so.

6. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Hmmm
    Not sure how I should feel. Long story short, I orgasmed today, twice in fact, back to back. Not by PMO though, it was with my gf, so no reset according to the rules that I have set for myself. I was in awe. This is the first time since my issue with PMO started, that I was able to reach climax through sex/penetration. I believe my pied is finally cured. Most people would consider this the ultimate success/goal, but, to me at least, it doesn’t feel like it. I, for the longest time, was yearning to overcome my erectile dysfunction. However, once I did, I realised that I was looking for something far greater when I decided to take on this odyssey. Not much else to say, I shall see where this path leads from here onwards.

7. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

8. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

great to hear that and your girl must be happy as well about that. I wonder what happens when I get in touch with another person. Must be better now than ever. Anyways, good luck on your more advanced path.

9. Ohhhhhh, so sorry (not being sarcastic). It was hard to pinpoint what you were talking about. Sometimes, if something that I read pisses me off, I'll go into a long explanation. Please forgive me.

But yeah, I understand now about the movie idea. It reminds me of when there's an ad that says something like, "You want to know this secret to fixing your eyes?" and then after freaking 20 minutes it's still saying the same thing? Yeah OK I think I see what you're talking about. I'm not really mad at you now, but umm, I can start talking about it less. Either way, talking about it some from time to time or not talking about it all will yield the same results:

[​IMG]lol

You'll see the real thing (the very long post) one day. I understand the feeling of having to wait forever. It sucks and it is horrible. You'll just have to be patient.

10. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Cool man that we are on common ground now. sometimes I describe things a little weird tho. Anyways, I am happy to read the whole thing. And I am not anoyed by you talking about it. But thought you might want a reflection on what people COULD think, reading your posts. In the end, it´s good that you share. That is why Invincible created the group for I guess.

11. "reflection on what people COULD think, reading your posts."

It's really all about waiting for that long post. But yeah, I see what you mean. Again, it doesn't matter how much I mention the Naruto post, because in the end, my readers are going to have to wait a very long time before I post it. They're just going to have to accept that (which I know they will).

12. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

It better gonna be great XD

13. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. Oh you know it's gonna be lol

15. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

16. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.