1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Reporting Appreciation Challenge Day 1

I like my hands even though they are tiny. They can reach in places where others can't and handle delicate things and apparently they look cute as well :emoji_hand_splayed:

Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

relapesed after 4 days yesterday, starting with day 1

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Reporting the day 167
    17 minutes yesterday.
    What I like about myself? My height. I always liked to be tall. Despite maybe when I was children I was seen "as a monster" specially playing football because naturally ready to play with older kids, as for me being 6'4'' is something really good about myself.

Aliman8 and bornagaingirl like this.
  4. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

...and ....Go on and explain yourself, how did it happen, what have you learned from it to prevent it happening in the future?

fg4795 likes this.
  5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 9 km walk, 2 × 45 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering. The thing I love about myself is that I have boundless energy and attention span pursuing the things I like !(I guess we all have this wonderful trait! ;))

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

yeah, I am in the middle of my exams, I haven't prepared properly so stayed late. Then at 3 AM I wasn't able to sleep and end up relapsing.
    what I learn: I'll sleep early and switch my phone off before going to bed.

7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Day 2 check-in. Feeling positive with enough sleep. My max steak is 12 days, This time I'll break it for sure.

fg4795 likes this.
  8. bornagaingirl

Day 215

Appreciation challenge day 2

I like my determination and strong will. No matter how bad I felt or how hopeless it seemed, I somehow always found the will to get well and fight.

9. Reporting the day 168
    15 minutes yesterday.
    Today I appreciate my kindness. Even if my height and sometimes beard make people think the opposite.
    Also out there I am known for it. And I like it :)

10. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day . 20 km walk, 27 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering. I love my ability to study when it comes to encountering a problem !
    Well, that's on the shallow level. You need always stay in high consciousness and awareness, able to think clearly for every time you are not doing so you will go down .

bornagaingirl and fg4795 like this.
  11. bornagaingirl

100 days @Aliman8 :emoji_clap::emoji_confetti_ball::emoji_tada:

Appreciation challenge day 3

I like my eyes and hair. They have a nice color and my hair can grow nice and long (though not Rapunzel-length).

Aliman8 likes this.
  12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'll try my best to make a conscious decision.

13. Checking in 169
    19 minutes.
    Appreciation of today goes to my "7 lungs".(my nickname in football)
    So appreciate the physical resistance to fatigue I've always had. Even back in darker days.

14. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Thank you @bornagaingirl :emoji_blush:! Yeah me too, I like my eyes ,especially after 100 days of no PMO ,they look and feel alive in the mirror!
    Is it true that women are happy when their needs are met?

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  15. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 10 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting, 40 pull ups and 25 minutes of decluttering done.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting. 3 days exercise is done. The feed back was poor. Made a huge mistake. Should have wait just 10 more minutes. Received yelling from mates. Absolutely miserable for now. Give me 20 now! 100 rounds out.
    [​IMG]

17. bornagaingirl

@Aliman8 I'd say that all people are happy when their needs are met! If we define needs as having human connection (friends, family, love), being fed, having a home and being mentally stable.

Reporting Day 217.

Haven't left the house for two weeks due to quarantine and work but planning to go for a walk today.

Appreciation Challenge day 4

I like my body and weight. I used to be very slim for my whole life and I actually enjoyed gaining a bit of weight and becoming slightly more rounded.

18. Reporting day 170
    20 minutes yesterday. 17 minutes today(changed the meditation hour).
    And today I will like this about me.
    Creativity to change all the plans but to never forget about the final goal ;)

19. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

@bornagaingirl ...and what about wants? I mean something you don't really need but it just keeps bothering you so that although you can live without it you are actually keep thinking about it quite often? Does it make it a need or is is still a want?
    Reporting the day. 8 km walk, 30 minutes of meditation, 22 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my tenacity and ability to stay with the task until it's done.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  20. bornagaingirl

Reporting day 219
    went for a one hour walk today.

Appreciation Challenge Day 5

Today I like that I got two academic degrees with good grades and managed to write theses about topics that I loved.

im’possible, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.