Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

Day 6 and my fourth day in my new Job. I am struggling a bit but it is good to have a reason to get up in the morning and hopefully I will get better over time.

2. Am0r_F4tI

Am0r_F4tI New Fapstronaut

Day 1- starting now.

3. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Checkin'. Happy to see all progress.

4. Wolves of Wisdom

Wolves of Wisdom Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

5. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

6. On_The_Way

On_The_Way Fapstronaut

Day 19

Finally, was able to sleep and wake up early .. it is the thing that your self would not give up so easily .. most of the bad stuff happens at night when I am sleepless .. but it is relieving when you wake up before sunrise and you are not sleepy but completely awake .. even so tired to write sth now .. with early sleeping and waking up, the day is long and deep .. you can possibly enter the zone of focusing and feel numb towards time .. very hard to keep it .. unless it becomes a habit

Hopefully I can complete my ideas on Wisdom tomorrow

"Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair"

[/QUOTE]

7. NewbieGains101

NewbieGains101 Fapstronaut

8. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Day 0 - I was searching for a girl profile on Facebook and the lead to another girl (with big boobs) and in her profile, she posted a link for a nude of a random girl.

So yeah, I don't wanna approach girls at all, but all have to.

9. Thadeus Tuffington

Thadeus Tuffington Fapstronaut

Day 3

Calisthenics are where it's at, the temple of iron is overrated.

Pullup bars can be hard to get a hold of but everyone has room to do pushups and squats, lockdown or no lockdown.

Buuuuuuuut I really shouldn't talk because I'm still pudgy from the holidays.

Are your lifts measured from using a smith machine or free weight?

corylife, Leonflado, tivruh and 3 others like this.
  10. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

Disagree with the temple of iron being overrated @Thadeus Tuffington :p

As much as I love calisthenics, barbell training gives you much better gains and is much more intense and satisfying.

The only use for a smith machine I can think of are shrugs without hitting your nads XD

For lockdown prison training I have a set of kettlebells for pressing, single leg lifts, accessories and loaded carries, and gym rings in my balcony to do weighted pullups and dips.

How are y'all staying fit during these times of unannounced and sudden lockdowns?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  11. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 51 days
    M: 77 days
    O: 77 days

* 5 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse
    * Averaging 12.8 days on PMO nofap
    * 17 days straight nofap

12. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

checkin'

corylife, Leonflado, tivruh and 3 others like this.
  13. Mozzy011

Mozzy011 Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete feel good, almost excited even took the dog for a long walk in the forest today.

corylife, keplerb, Leonflado and 3 others like this.
  14. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

142 days

hope you reach your objective! good vibes to you too

15. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

16. Wolves of Wisdom

Wolves of Wisdom Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

17. Am0r_F4tI

Am0r_F4tI New Fapstronaut

Actual Day 1 (Didn't realise it started on Day 0 haha). Over 24 hours. :emoji_confetti_ball:

18. On_The_Way

On_The_Way Fapstronaut

Day 20

Again I am very tired from a long day .. it is fulfilling day still .. while I was out, I had a picture in my mind .. I imagined what if I can access the "folder" of bad thoughts and emotions that come to me and I am able to conveniently "select all" using the magical "Ctrl + A" in my mind (somehow) and then "delete all" (even with shift) .. what happens next? .. Should it have been that easy? .. imagine .. you become clean in one day .. done .. why there is a thought in my head that says loudly there is a big mistake about having it that way? .. that the convenience and easiness is not the "right" way .. is it because our behavior patterns even the good ones may lead us to same mistakes .. because it is a cheap process to be clean again .. some even may want to delete his bad memories .. I will try to explore this thought experiment tomorrow .. perhaps there is sth there as a solace for us when we are in hard times that keeps us firm, solid, resistant, and persistent in walking this road to whatever end it leads ...

"Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair"

[/QUOTE]

19. ImagineSisyphusHappy

ImagineSisyphusHappy Fapstronaut

Day 11... had some mild urges yesterday but was able to persevere and stay on track, hope everyone is doing well

20. zaho

zaho Fapstronaut

Starting today,

I'm afraid of this but it's time to do it. I'm going for 90 days without PM.

Wish me luck!