THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

439 vote(s)
    34.1%
  1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

No bro ita not worth it i have been there after that fucking ejaculation u will start... Feeling gulit u will feel ur worthless nd you will feel like you cant do anything so dnt go bro

2. Jag san

Jag san New Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

so there is a good app called *** try it, and i am gonna be honest with you, i was in that place where i needed the app to keep myself in check but, you mind will always find a way around it. This is were i constantly keep saying, YOUR "WHY" needs to be a strong one.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck friend.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

We all have our demons warriors, they may not leave us alone, BUT THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER US!

victorschaffer66 and stoner0072 like this.
  6. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Thats true.my mind the best blocker than any other lame app i get that @Kratos_GOW

victorschaffer66 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  7. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Definitely if I can I'll say no to PMO, but my brain scared for no reason.

stoner0072 likes this.
  8. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

Hello Day 8 of the Spartan Challenge and 27 Days total no PMO. Keeping the bigger picture in mind and looking fowards to celebrating 31 days of no PMO. Easier for me than you guys since I am in my 50s and less urges.
    Good Luck Guys !

9. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Go out for a while u got friends take them with you talk to each other sometimes this no pmo helps to patch up some unknown issues with our buds bro

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Guys @4mins59secs has achieved a NEW RANK - ELIGIBLE FOR SPARTAN ARMY. BE sure to congratulate him!

Hetairos, frosties and stoner0072 like this.
  11. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Congrats

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  12. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

Day 2 :)
    See you tomorrow and fair day to y'all

Hetairos and Kratos_GOW like this.
  13. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 8. Much better again. Found that I didn’t loose anything strength wise. I went even stronger now on my workout and gained another small increase.
    i rotate between resistance 2x per week and swimming 5x per week of which 3 are HIIT. I have it close to very regular and next is to have it consistent. The 2 slower swim days I do resistance in afternoon. This is new that I swim 5x and don’t only do HIIT swim.

I am proud that I could gradually build this up. A year ago I could not even swim a half lane freestyle. I came very far. I lost 30 lb considering that I built at least 6 lb muscles I lost 36 in fat. this feels fundamentally different and it us a great help also for combating desire as there is another outlet a shift to something else and the lapses that come from low energy sitting on couch thing aren’t there anymore. Plus a fundamentally better life feeling

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great stuff man. Everyone @Chris333 has achieved a new rank. Be sure to Congratulate him!

15. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

I do not remember how normal brain work without PMO. I'll try as far as I can to continue this NoFap PMO, thank you for your kind word.

CosmeFulanito and Hetairos like this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

STOP MONKEYING AROUND
    “Enough of this miserable, whining life. Stop monkeying around! Why are you troubled? What’s
    new here? What’s so confounding? The one responsible? Take a good look. Or just the matter
    itself? Then look at that. There’s nothing else to look at. And as far as the gods go, by now you
    could try being more straightforward and kind. It’s the same, whether you’ve examined these
    things for a hundred years, or only three.”
    —MARCUS AURELIUS, MEDITATIONS, 9.37

Character,” Joan Didion would write in one of her best essays, “the willingness to accept
    responsibility for one’s own life—is the source from which self-respect springs.”
    Marcus is urging us not to waste time complaining about what we haven’t got or how things have
    worked out. We have to quit monkeying around and be the owners of our own lives. Character can be
    developed, and when it is, self-respect will ensue. But that means starting and getting serious about it. Not
    later, not after certain questions have been answered or distractions dealt with, but now. Right now.
    Taking responsibility is the first step.
    To be without this character is the worst of all fates. As Didion put it in “On Self-Respect,” “To live
    without self-respect is to lie awake some night, beyond the reach of warm milk, the phenobarbital, and the
    sleeping hand on the coverlet, counting up the sins of commission and omission, the trusts betrayed, the
    promises subtly broken, the gifts irrevocably wasted through sloth or cowardice or carelessness.”
    You’re so much better than that.

17. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 3. I actually thought I checked in earlier today >.>

18. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 36

19. change is me

change is me Fapstronaut

DAY 5:

TODAY WAS GOING SO WELL UNTIL I CAME ACROSS A BABE I SMASHED NOT LONG AGO.
    MEMORIES OF HOW INTENSE THE SEX WAS AND THAT PENG BODY OF HERS, STARTED COMING AND IT WASN'T EASY. I HAD TO DROP EVERY SINGLE THING I WAS DOING AND RELAX AND SLOWED MY BREATH, AND LOUD AMBIENT FOREST SOUND DID THE JOB.
    TODAY WAS INTENSE, MY MIND JUST KEPT ON REPLAYING MEMORIES I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH AT THAT EXACT MOMENT BUT I WON THE BATTLE (GOT TO STAY STRONG, GOING TO BE MORE READY WHEN IT COMES BACK AGAIN).

DAY 6 HERE I COME, CAN'T STOP NOW. READY TO END THIS AND HAVE A STABLED MIND AND DICK.

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's great man. Remember YOU HAVE THE CONTROL!!