THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Roger that.

@Qwerty5454 day 10. Checking in.

2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

@Hero: HOPE Do not disappear brother, one relapse does not undo the progress you've had so far, how about you face off against @hydrothunder ? He is a fierce competitor, may help give you momentum for additional growth.

3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Im failed at the experiment idk, my screen consumption is even higher lol time to do another plan

Redemptionisrequired, Ūruz and Toni7 like this.
  4. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

@ZenMode My comrade, I hope you are well. Thank God I did

5. Still Balling

Still Balling Fapstronaut

You don't have to take it from me. Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates are the guys telling it like that, but if you think with your own mind, it's reason.
    Let's go.

6. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I'm all ready

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    Yea, been there, that stuff is harder to quit than it seems, that's why I am not even trying yet lol. :emoji_grimacing:
    Whatcha gonna do?

8. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Idk man i do realize that the problem are not about the apps,, i can delete all my social apps yet i will binge on the market place, i delete em all and i will start random chat in my whatss app so the problem is my dependent to mobile phone

Idk im not figure it out yet

Oh yeah i fortgot to tell , that i feel the power in my body man nofap is really worth, i go super saiyan today in my muaythai training boy im not even tired today just full of energy,,,

Redemptionisrequired, Ūruz and Toni7 like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Have you tried enabling Grayscale mode? It takes away all the flashy colors which is supposed to make it more boring for the brain, hence in theory less dopamine release and less desire to use it. Also lowering screen brightness to very low (and disabling all system sounds, such as keyboard sound, etc) can amplify this effect. Then your phone is no more flashy, colorful and bright toy, which caches your attention, but rather this dark and gloomy thing instead. Might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it yet.
    Another thing that I've heard people do is they switch to some old, cheap phone. Not a dumbphone, still a smartphone, but one of those cheap budget phones with bad hardware that is also few years older—not so old that OS would be outdated and you could not use important apps, but old and cheap enough that it would be obnoxiously slow and annoying to browse internet, to a point where you might stop wanting to.
    Just some ideas I've been collecting for my own potential phone detox I might need to do in the future. :)
    Yes! The power is real (over 9000 probably)—we must remember and think of moments like that when we are tempted to relapse, they will be like anchors to keep us in check! Great job, Muay Thai Super Saiyan warrior! :emoji_muscle:

10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Seems Qwerty5454 my opponet has dissapire from this forum.
    Is there somebody else?

Ūruz and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  11. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Checking in

Im gona do this ASAP except for the dumphone lol i need this to work so it need to be fast

I wana i wana became a super saiyan

Ūruz, Redemptionisrequired and Toni7 like this.
  12. Redemptionisrequired

13. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey brother, I am failing badly. Still haven't made it to 3 days since we started our rematch. I have completed 1 day so far. I will reach day 3 and we will begin our rematch.

14. Good bro, almost slipped 3 days ago but that brought me back to my senses Alhamdulillah, wbu?

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

16. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

No problem since today is my first day too, but I always choose the knockout stage so I'll be waiting for you from today. Push this today and tomorrow so we can show the rest of us our power

17. Redemptionisrequired

Glad to hear you didn't brother, try to check in for next few days straight just to keep momentum. You got this brother!

hollyman, Ūruz, Toni7 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Nyet14x

Nyet14x Fapstronaut

Hi guys, Im up for a chellenge. Lets go!

19. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut