THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

2. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 5 saiyans

Todays my birthday, turning 30. Reflecting on the last year and decade of my life, I'm quite disgusted at how much this demon affected me and how much time I wasted. Have a made a lot of progress but I vow to kill this demon, mentioned this a few days ago too. Not another single day will be wasted. We must purge brothers, purge all that holds us back and better ourselves everyday. Only than can we make up for lost time. Keep going.

JB39, Lexro84, MJ Warrior 93 and 3 others like this.
  3. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

4. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 15!
    bro happy birthday! Sorry for late wishes!

JB39, Peppy, KaiokenX20 and 1 other person like this.
  5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 7

Happy birthday, brother. Now we're both in our 30s, and let's keep fighting this demon to gain our freedom!

JB39, Baki Hanma, Peppy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

Don't look back with regret, instead look forward with hope.

That quote helps me a lot. If I let my mind drift I also can get irritated, frustrated and sad when I think of the wasted time, missed opportunities and unnecessary heartbreak of myself and others around me.

We should feel lucky and grateful for having discovered this and now have the means to grow every day in becoming a true man that will live a life worth fighting for. Stay strong my friend, we're in it together.

7. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 6 saiyans

Had a good day yesterday. Went to the beach and did some reflection on life and my what I want to become. Have made a
    lot of progress but now I feel like I'm on the verge of something great. No matter how long it takes, we will kill this demon, we will achieve greatness. Keep going saiyans.

@Baki Hanma @MJ Warrior 93 thank you brothers. Much respect.

8. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

@Lexro84 Agreed brother. The future looks bright. Over the last few years Ive made a lof of progress in all areas of life, especially after taking retention seriously. What we can do now is learn from the past and through daily discipline and consistency create a great tomorrow. Were going to win!

JB39, MJ Warrior 93 and Baki Hanma like this.
  9. Spacecowboy745

Spacecowboy745 Fapstronaut

Day.29

I had sex with partner and orgasmed so will be resetting my tracker. But on here it is allowed and the chaser effects will be attacking me hard. Got a noti from my old discord screaming at me but i will come here instead to remember the fight still goes on...

10. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Been a rough few days. Mom has been sick for a long time and then got Covid on top of it and she's been in the hospital going with ups and downs for a bit now. While this might not even be the time that gets her, it's been a wake up call that soon something will, and I would rather be strong when that day comes and feeling good about my behavior and decisions rather than feeling like I'm caught up in my addictions and still struggling.

So I think it's time to really get serious about this and make a real change. I'm going to give everything I have to make sure that this is the last time. Decided it's time to get serious about this because it feels like it's now or never and I have things happening in my life that require me to be the best person I can be, and I can't be that if my brain is being hijacked by this shit.

Stay strong guys.

11. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

12. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

500+ is quite an achievement man!

Couple of questions:
    How many days are you of hard mode?
    How is life treating you know?
    Do you feel you have fully recovered?
    What were the biggest changes over the last 1-2 years?

13. I am on 595 days of hard mode :). Life is going well at the moment, have less anxiety and made some new friends. I feel I'm fully recovered. The biggest changes over the last 1-2 years are less anxiety and more selfconfidence :).

14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 16!
    Sorry to hear that your mom's condition brother. I hope she gets better soon. you got this bro!

15. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 7 saiyans

I'm not gonna lie, yesterday was hell. Went out and came to the realization that the adversity I keep ignoring, running from, not reacting to is never going away. I have to fight. It honestly really got to me just how bad its gotten. I cant believe I ignored it for so long taking the bitch approach of hoping it goes away.
    We shape our reality brothers. Our reactions to events, not the events it self shape our reality. This honestly just hit me in the face today.
    Were all going to die, so action is the only option.

@Ender Atreides sorry to hear about your mom man, hope she gets better. I agree with your point man, its now or never.

Baki Hanma likes this.
  16. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Thanks!

17. I'm back from my digital detox.
    I'm not sure if it's day 6 or 7. Probably 6

@Kingfisher You are doing amazing man! You are definitely an inspiration. Thank you fellow saiyan.

@KaiokenX20 Belated happy birthday fellow saiyan. Hope you have an amazing year ahead.

My birthday was about 8 days ago, I was planning on being on a good streak but I failed. So now my new goal is nnn and I'm in the right mindset so I'm sure I'll do it. Detox helped a lot as well.
    We all got this fellow saiyans.

18. Spacecowboy745

Spacecowboy745 Fapstronaut

Day.30

I have finally reached oozaru power level, the chaser effects from intercourse with partner are still hitting hard, but us saiyans must stay strong and reach out full power.