THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

?

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.4%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Spacecowboy745

Spacecowboy745 Fapstronaut

Day.30

I have finally reached oozaru power level, the chaser effects from intercourse with partner are still hitting hard, but us saiyans must stay strong and reach out full power.

2. Stoic☮️

Stoic☮️ Fapstronaut

Hi new account old account got lost
    Day 1 i am really addicted to sxting want to stop that because sxting leads to bingeing,hope to find light at the end of this dark journey which i have embarked today .

3. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

4. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

5. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 0:
    I fell off last night guys. Had a 27 day streak going up to that point. Was doing a lot of work this weekend and brokedown as Sunday night wound down. The project I had hoped to compete got stalled and I was having a hard time getting to a stopping point and started fantasizing. Ended up leaving the work right in the middle of it and started scrolling. Scrolling turned to peeking turned to slipping turned to an all out relapse. Did it again this morning. Also reported this to my accountability group this morning. Looking forward to embarking upon No Nut November and keeping this streak going strong. (Anybody up to commit to NNN w/me?). Letsgooooo

6. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 8 saiyans

Been training hard and diet is pretty on point. Keep going brothers, everything we want is on the other side of fear.

@DRAGON_ thank you brother. Belated happy birthday to you as well. This year we will all push past our limits and kill this demon once and for all.

Also would you be able to check my post from yesterday, its saying awaiting moderator approval.

7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 9

I got 6 days left for the national taekwon-do tournament, and I gotta keep picking up the pace to compete there for the second time this year.

8. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Belated happy birthday. Thank you for the nice words :).

MJ Warrior 93 and Baki Hanma like this.
  9. DRAGON_

DRAGON_ Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Thanks a lot fellow saiyan. We are definitely killing this monster this year.
    Also I can't check your post as being a moderator assistant I don't have that right.

MJ Warrior 93 and Baki Hanma like this.
  10. DRAGON_

DRAGON_ Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

12. Shah G

Shah G Fapstronaut

Day 48. Finally turning Super Saiyan.

13. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Haven't done this challenge in a while, but now I'm back on Hard Mode, so might as well join back in. I will not overthink it and just do standard no–PMO, as per the official rules:
    Day 0!

15. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 0 again
    I’m back at day 0 again too. Let’s goo! NNNovember is gonna be a powerful month!

16. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

17. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 10

Happy Halloween, y'all :) I went out as a ninja for the second time since last year

18. Stoic☮️

Stoic☮️ Fapstronaut

19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 1!

Baki Hanma, MJ Warrior 93 and Peppy like this.
  20. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

Relapsed
    Day 0

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and MJ Warrior 93 like this.