1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by YesICant

Praise GOD everyone!

Just asking for prayers, deliverance in Jesus'Name and a new heart (Psalm 51), a right spirit within me.

Not sure if you can/willing, to double check on me from time to time. I guess it will help me to stay on track to give account to someone!
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
I will follow you and check on you. Today, I was reminded of a prayer by St. Augustine, "Late have I loved thee". So true in my life. I was raised by devout loving Christian parents and I attended Christian schools for 12 years. I have gone to church nearly every Sunday of my life. My mind knew of God and his unfathomable love. I wanted to know him more deeply but I rarely took the time to understand this with my heart. Too much haste, not enough heartfelt prayer. Some beautiful thoughts and prayers here https://www.crossroadsinitiative.co...i-loved-you-beauty-augustine_feast_august-28/
YesICant more_vert
YesICant
Thank you very much for your support!
Henryforward likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
If I can serve as an AP for you, feel free to reach out to me any time. Lots of great support on this site!
YesICant and Henryforward like this.
vicicool more_vert
vicicool
praying God makes a wall of fire around you to protect you from the demons. Zechariah 2:5 "I will be a wall of fire around Jerusalem"
YesICant and Henryforward like this.
YesICant more_vert
YesICant
Thank you @Tao Jones for your availability. I guess I'll need it in the next future. Maybe I'll DM you.
Henryforward and Tao Jones like this.
YesICant more_vert
YesICant
@vicicool may GOD bless you for your prayer! Yes, baptised with fire, every day!! Burning any kind of impurity, perversion, fleshiness, spiritual laziness, demon, chain! In JESUS'NAME.
vicicool and Henryforward like this.