RationalBrody's Journey of uncovering my Greatest Self

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by RationalBrody, Feb 20, 2018.

1. RationalBrody

RationalBrody Fapstronaut

This will be the story of my evolution, of uncovering my authentic Self & actualizing my greatest Self. Come along for the ride.
    I will touch upon topics such as:
    • Personal Growth | Self-Improvement | Spiritual enlightment | Meditation
    • Conquering my insecurities , becoming a master over my emotions
    • Bio-Hacking, quality nutrition, diet experiments, Intermittent Fasting
    • Mastery of my body: Lifting weights, running & physical activity
    • Expanding my personality. Social skills. Seduction & cold-approach
    • Life hacking | Striving for awesomeness | Life Philosophy (Stoicism)
    • Books & Life Lessons

2. RationalBrody

Today, I conquered one of my deepest insecurities (height insecurity, even though I have a great height, 182 cm, close to 6 ft). An insecurity which prevented me from thriving in life up until the present moment. It prevented me from taking action and putting myself out there.
    It came to me like an epiphany. I've always associated height with masculinity. The more tall you are, you are automatically more masculine. But today I remembered about one moment where I was impressed with how masculine a guy was, and he was much shorter than me. Then it hit me.

Masculinity is so much more than physical power. It's the way you carry yourself, your sense of peace and acceptance with yourself and the world, it's your style, your entitlement.
    And I realized this: I have a great height. It's only that I'm anxious and very insecure, and it shows. But this is something I can work with. I also have all the unique traits that make me 'RationalBrody'. I have a unique sense of style.

And so I imagined myself, the perfect version of me, grounded in my own reality, self-assured, at peace with himself, self-confident. And in this moment I realized I never want to be anyone other than me.
    It's liberating.

Until next time, my fellow soldiers.

3. RationalBrody

I've been PMO-free this week. Experienced absolutely no temptation. Truly feel this time I will go the distance. I'm highly focused and driven, having peace of mind & very much on my purpose.
    I started to get busy livin', and when you do that, I guess PMO doesn't even register among possible activities to engage in.

4. RationalBrody

Quite a lonely weekend.
    Took a few peaks then I snapped out of it. Listening to Jocko Willink saved me from a relapse.

"Discipline equals freedom."