THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Hahahaha

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

So I relapse. I lost my duel ;)

Will come again more strong...

3. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Day 3 now feeling unstoppable. Im hungry for a duel. I want to slay the beast @BeastBoyBalling

4. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i'm good. why can't i go to your profile page?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Bascoal and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Zen Mode and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I just felt like asking for help from all of you people. So, this is what's happening with me now. I have completed my schooling, and I haven't given my exams all that I could, which means I would score very mediocre marks, so, I decided to drop for a year, to learn well, and work hard to redo my examinations. I am right now on my holidays, but, I had planned to start learning this week, Still, I am always online, trying to watch new series, playing some sloppy football games on my phone, and going out to play football with my friends. I know it's my decision, I have to be stubborn and rigid in making decisions for myself and that I've to follow them. Anyways, I will still start learning today, without further ado, and I won't give myself anymore excuses. Here's the part I want to ask help for; I am on my holidays, I have not started learning yet, and even if I did, I would have a lot of free time. I tried juggling my free time between NoFap, playing on my mobile phone, Writing Journals, Working out, and all that. The thing is, even after doing all of that, I still have some free time, and while being bored, I kind of decide to surf the internet, and yesterday was one such day. I was just browsing, came across triggers, I instantaneously decided to Jerk-off. Now, if I am thinking of staying at home for a full year ahead now, I would have to learn to deal with my free time. So, I guess I wanted to know how you would deal with your free time, if you had an abundant amount of it ?
    I started writing journal only to discontinue it shortly from earlier this week, I stopped working out again for the millionth time this week (My body is in good shape, but, still it could be stronger if I worked out. I am skinny, but, it could still make me muscular so I try to do it. Fours years back, I used to do it everyday, and I was in a very good shape. Now, I am so lazy, anxious, depressed, and shitty. I don't feel like doing anything.), I re-installed that shitty game again for the billionth time on my phone. I don't really know where I am going with all of this Non-sense. Maybe I'm a ruined kid now. I could use some help. I don't know how to deal with my free time ! and More importantly, I don't know how to deal with boredom or less exciting stuff.

8. Hey there!
    @Saiyan123 Cool idea to fight a nofap duel. I wanna join!
    Good luck everyone

9. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Completed 4 days of no pmo and today day 5.

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in guys ! dont forget that our real enemy is pmo ,lets win against it !

alfianlight likes this.
  11. OscarMN

OscarMN Fapstronaut

12. OscarMN

OscarMN Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I want to participate , need an opponent

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 looks interesting. Mind if I hop in?

14. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

primordial-saiyan and Jefe Rojo like this.
  15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 48 @Saiyan123 !
    If everything goes right, Saturday i ll have complete 50 days!!! Next goal to make this double! ;-) if you done this one time (means hold 50 days) why not to do this again (and again and again) everyone keep the good work! Supper optimistic today :-D

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

"Find yourself something to do , or the devil will find you job "
    Normally i start my day with a long walk in the forest , watching movies or making a thread here. Also improving my singing skills or reading nice book. Start making plans is helping

18. Glad to have you all joining, will set up duels :) Keep fighting strong!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and control your life like this.