1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Raj Rishi

Raj Rishi Fapstronaut

Morning started with some good music. Its really great idea to start the day with some good musics. The entire day went happily. I did not feel any urge or erection today.

I really started thinking like will I get erection hereafter.

Experienced persons can please explain the changes happened.

2525 likes this.
  2. Day 1/21 Relapse
    Sometimes I wonder if not having any internet would be a good thing...

Navdeep likes this.
  3. "Completed Day 19-20, & 21" - "Completed this Challenge" (total 82 days)

Alright, I completed this challenge, and I'll soon participate in the 30 day challenge.

It has been great to have been here with you guys along the way. I hope the best on all of your journeys.

And @2525, I'm available for the hall of games if you'd like to add me. :)

Navdeep, DeProfundis and 2525 like this.
  4. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

5. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

Day (1) out of (21)
    Life is improving.

2525 likes this.
  6. Day 17: done.
    Day 18: In progress...

7. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

day 7/21

My update; In morning i was at school, then in the afternoons i was home the whole day watched a wildlife documentary(i have loved such since i was a child), and also watched several documentaries on aljezeera about congo and kenya(they are countries in africa). In the evenings i played soccer. And on thursday i was at church for adoration and mass.

When ever a p memory pops up in my head i also remind myself that i have been lied to( that my mind miss interprates this rubbish as an opportunity to spread my genes when in actual sense its not, its not the real stuff, and i silently tell myself i prefer the real stuff( a real woman and real sex and my mind switches away from any p memory). Am actively reeducating my mind and its effective so far.

Maxxx and 2525 like this.
  8. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Relapsed
    I feel stupid for letting the addiction win once more, but I don't want to lose hope. I'll keep fighting...

9. I have faith in you, keep trying my friend.

Maxxx and 2525 like this.
  10. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 7 ...

2525 likes this.
  11. Days 15 and 16 completed.
    Getting more difficult, i havent relapsed but i do stay horny and with sexual thoughts through the day. Don't know how to turn them off.

2525 likes this.
  12. Sunny ! Very energetic today ! Finished my work , now preparing for 8 miles run !

2525 likes this.
  13. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 9/21 is done. Went to my friends' wedding today. Many good looking women. Felt a bit sad that I could never get any of them but knowing my current state of addiction.... I guess I should leave them alone or I might just harm them.

Didn't even feel like touching my glass of wine. While I rejoice for my two friends who got hitched, I lament wasting all my youth. I would be happy if I started NoFap earlier. But I'm glad I started anyway.

Love369 likes this.
  14. I exercised today but haven't been super active since four o'clock so my urges might be getting stronger because of that. also feeling very anxious which I think is lowering my willpower.

2 days down, 19 to go.

15. Sheepishly

Sheepishly Fapstronaut

16. motivated_motor

motivated_motor Fapstronaut

Starting Day 0, after relapsing after decent streak

2525 likes this.
  17. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Whooot Made it to this forum, & I know I'm using them differently however, not resetting this signature. Mindset is beyond positive & cannot wait for another week to pass.

Definitly helping to rewire the old thought patterns, good habits are starting to form.

Best of luck with the 21 days challenge Fapstronauts!

18. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

I know its like our minds were programmed not to be ours. Good for us that we noticed it and found this fantastic community. Need to spread the word to help others on the right path!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    DeProfundis likes this.
  19. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Day 15 complete!
    Day 16 in progress!

2525 and Love369 like this.
  20. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 5.

Urges are actually getting less and less. Today I didn't even think once about PMO and I really hope it will stay like this at least a little longer.

But I also started thinking about life and all that stuff a lot, and I really mean a lot. And that is sometimes also pretty annoying because I can't stop thinking about it, but I think it's normal and these thoughts will go away after time...

All in all life is still pretty good right now. I don't have any big problems, I'm really productive and well, nofap is going pretty well too.

Whatever, bye guys.

ahmedgoodlad and 2525 like this.