1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Struggler_PMO

Struggler_PMO Fapstronaut

Going strong at day 2. For me, problem confounds after day 5

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. CNAW

CNAW Fapstronaut

This is basically Day 1 for me (Day 0 was yesterday, but I had no internet). I hope Stoicism gets me through a PMO-free 7 days.

3. Mrhydeee

Mrhydeee Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!
    Today, I just finished the challenge.
    Thank you @2525
    At the moment I plan to make directly the 90 days.

2525 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Couel

Couel Fapstronaut

Still doing well.
    congrats!

5. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Beginning of day 4/7..
    (OP #3966)

6. Days 1 and 2 are down. Onto day three! The halfway point of the first week is the hardest for me.

7. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Day 7, yes I made it to the best day of my life Add me @2525 to hall of fame, but I fear I don't relapse in the excitement of completing the 7 days nofap, because I can feel the symptoms which might make me end up there , screwing my entire streak. Help me if anyone has solution for it, do tell me how should I enjoy this day?

8. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Keep the faith, we can do it together

9. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Before I can leave this thread, I want to describe my day today..I gave in to the urges while I was alone. I didn't had any urges for the entire week, but suddenly came up with some serious urges. Tried to resist them but edged, I wanted to count that into relapse because @2525 told in one of his threads it's worse than relapsing, but I had posted that I completed Day 7 before edging.
    I have seen that whenever I complete any challenge up to some satisfactory level I give in to those urges and cravings. Someone please assist me with that..

10. ForHisGlory

ForHisGlory Fapstronaut

Restarting at day 0 for this challenge. No MO, and technically no P, but it was definitely a grey area that I found myself in last night. For this challenge to mean something, I want it to be black and white. I've decided that even though I am restarting at 0 for this challenge, I am not going to reset my counter - because if I do, from past experience, I'll just say screw it, might as well "make the best of it" and "have some fun" - both of which I know are not true, but I know myself well enough to know how my brain {doesn't} work. That would actually be the easier choice. The harder one is to say to myself "yeah, you made some choices that weren't the best and that would have in time led to full P, then MO". The harder one is to grapple with it, and not let it take me down - fight my way from grey back to light. But I post here so you all can call BS if I'm not being honest with myself.

Struggler_PMO and CTRL + DEL like this.
  11. 5 days completed. Day 6 begins now.

2525 likes this.
  12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Day 3 today! (Forgot to update for day 2 sryyy)

13. bobby1544

bobby1544 Fapstronaut

2nd day in. so good so far

Romans12:1 likes this.
  14. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

Day 2 completed. Onto day 3/7

15. VoiD...13

VoiD...13 Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    Feel gd abt myself completing the 1st day cos had some urges during the day but managed to convince myself it was not worth it!

Romans12:1 and thetinman like this.
  16. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

day 1 for me

thetinman likes this.
  17. thetinman

thetinman Fapstronaut

Day 4, maybe a little easier today so far? Hard to tell. I did notice my mind has been thinking more about other topics, this is a big deal.

18. ash1394

ash1394 Fapstronaut

Day 6 down. Being consistent is the key. Keep busy.