Wife spying

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Johntempted, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Well said and good work on the trigger warnings

TimeToQuitNow and +TenPercent like this.
  2. Tryingto

Tryingto Fapstronaut

This is a great post from, @+TenPercent. Honest, clear, forceful without being preachy or judgemental. I hope the words and experience resonate...

3. plzrlzme

plzrlzme Fapstronaut

?

If you possessed better reading comprehension, you would know that he was into it.

1. People are the only animals that get married.
    2. No, they *do not.

Actually, he is both. Even the pronouns you used outsmarted you on that one.

K.

Whatever, Miss Bossypants.

Listen, I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you are dumb and the only thing interesting about your posts is how hilariously stupid they are. Well, that and your ridiculously impotent temper tantrums. Maybe you should consider taking a break from posting for awhile.

Oh, wait, I forgot. You are already in timeout.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    need4realchg likes this.
  4. Had fantasies about this before..wanted to try double vaginal on my wife with another guy. I guess p0rn has warped me?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  5. It's warped us all.. I've had the same fantasies however can see them as just that now. Don't really think fantasies are wrong but letting them rule of effect real life is.

This thread for example, I'll admit I did read quite a but of it for fascination and fantasy reasons. Thinking of being in the same situation was a but of a turn on and imagining what I'd do. Reality though, I think I'd be devastated.

Bigamo and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

7. Is your wife just a sexual object for other men? And for you?

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  8. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

I wonder what ever happened to @Johntempted

I hope you worked everything out John!

9. Honestly, he was probably a troll. I've seen a number of posts like his not just on here but sites like Reddit, relationship sites, etc, they all tend to be low quality with the guys behind them spinning some false story before disappearing into the void less than a month later or their threads get nuked into oblivion

TimeToQuitNow likes this.