1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Not everyone my brother! Same here! I was sure that the meaning was "my friends"... It could be!!! Not? :oops:

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 can you put me into a duel? I am on day 4 already without pmo
    Stay strong soldiers! ️‍♂️

3. I was out with a friend. Talking University management. Talking about Christianity, reading Bible . Watching sum spiritual content.

We got to elevate our minds. My friend fleurette is right about me. I am a young kiddo. Maybe look delusional on times or whatever. But the desire got no age, no gender. The real passion to learn something. A part of being a beast is to look every new day in the eyes, to tackle it as you can. To love yourself. We got much more problems than PMO. And a lot of people have problems. Everybody has, but we here are trying to solve them. We deserve ourselves. I feel great progress in feeling as a whole. I am reaching to people, they reaching back. I know much of it is because I left my girl. I am really replacing her with the true God. The one which is love, self- love, just being here, for me, for us. My smile is back on my face, I have never expect it to feel so relax and cheerful. It is not just not fapping, I completely forgot about that, though my streak is not so long. I really prayed to God to take me days ago, not cause I do not wanna stay here so much from depression, for me it is no point in sinning more. Life is accompanied by sins. Here and there. You cannot be perfect. And that is fine. I just do not wanna hurt nobody, but I feel him speaking that is why I am still here. Not as main purpose, but I got to. Really pleased to have you as friends. My friends.

4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So... At the end the "mf's" was actually My friends! :) glad to have you here my brother!

5. no

6. too busy right now, I thought you were against @glider anyway

7. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Check in day 10 My mind is a mess Im losing my motivation and there are so many things that is happen to my life, big decisions that I have to make, the stress is not helping at all I havent relapse yet but it looks like it's going to happen

8. it will happen if you think it will happen, all your willpower fight through the hard times.

CoolBuddy7 and Potato_22 like this.
  9. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Still here I did some workout to oxygen my mind and clear my thoughts, I'm feeling very good right now I'm not going to give up I'll try my best, 4 days more to reach my longest streak (14days) in all these years (almost 11 years) strugling with this addiction, my short-term goal is reach the month. :rolleyes:

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for all of your complements ! :p

No, I'm not going to be doing that, brother !

No one took away my slang virginity ! I knew it had other abbreviations like this ! So, don't worry about it Sister ! You didn't do anything bad ! :) and Neither did you take away my slang virginity my brother @Hickorydoo . So, don't worry ! :)

There's no need for that sister. You didn't do anything wrong ! I knew about these words from a long time, so, no one took away my slang virginity, I had already lost it.

I'm afraid not brother ! ;)

What ?? o_O

11. @BeastBoyBalling just breathe in, breathe out and relax. You're an old soul in a young body still figuring out his place in the world. You'll figure it out - you'll be led - I know it :) Just don't think about it too much. We're all in the same boat you know.

12. '[...]And do not kill yourselves. Indeed Allah is ever intensely merciful to you.' Surah Nisa (4:29) There's a reason why Allah's words in the Qur'an consistently remind of the mercy of Allah. It is Shaitaan who tricks, muslims and non muslims alike, into thinking their transgressions are irreversible. Yet consistently we're reminded as muslims, and as non-muslims if you read the qur'an with context (I have given links in this thread) that Allah is completely merciful. I can give you so many reminders of the mercy of Allah but if you read for yourself, coming to the conclusion yourself of how merciful, with scholarly explanations. If you go through the thread you'll find where I sent links but I can assure you that life is precious, God is ever forgiving and if he was to never forgive, Adam (may peace be upon him) would never have been granted forgiveness from eating from the forbidden tree. I am not going to comment on Christianity from opinion, but I feel it is essential here and I hope this doesn't offend but from Islam's viewpoint, the Torah and Gospels were truly from Allah, these were people who proclaimed time and time again there is no God but Wahyeh but they were corrupted according to Islam (I'm not saying there isn't any goodness in these books as there is). In the Qur'an there was the prophet Ibrahim (may peace be upon him) who said 'Indeed I have turned my face toward Him who originated the heavens and the earth, as a ḥanīf (pure monotheist), and I am not one of the polytheists.’ We follow all the prophets, many of which prayed with their faces on the ground in the same manner of prostation in Islam -Genesis 17:3. And Abram fell on his face while God talked with him — Either, 1st, As one overcome by the brightness of the divine glory; as Daniel and John also were. Or, 2d, As one ashamed of himself, and blushing to think of the honours done to one so unworthy. He looks upon himself with humility, and upon God with reverence; and, in token of both, falls on his face. (Benson Commentary), When Moses heard it, he fell on his face, (Numbers (16:4), Going a little farther, Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." Matthew (26:39) - Yet we don't differentiate between the messengers of Allah and say any of them were God as opposed to Christianity. Again I don't mean offense, I'm just showing a method of similarity in prayer between muslims and the prophets of Christianity and saying how true monotheism (believing in the one who created the heavens and the earth with no partners whatsoever) unlike saying that God is a part of three and three is one. Just once more, I am showing the Qur'an's viewpoint of Christianity and I don't mean any offense as there are many brilliant christian's out there and the Qur'an says there are good christians and jews also. I apologise if I have offended.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

May God forgive us brother:) ... Dont wanna say anything... Like i said before! Dont make this thread Jesus vs Allah.:)
    Love u all like Jesus said! :D
    P.S. Just wanna say we have each one our believes, different and same in some points... Let us dont try make one on other change... I know what Bible said very good...you know only what Quran said about Bible. And i dont know Quran but what our fathers said about Quran... So peace brother... Forgive me...

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. I don't want to. There was something else mentioned. Whatever do not waste so much of your time on me like that. Today is new day, new grind. Less philosophy , more action. By the way if the law ain't clicking, Imma make it click. It seems you are cold bloodedly passing your exams.

15. OK great, I think I am in the mood for a new duel, put me in one please :) @T H A N O S the titan are you interested buddy? I changed my outfit and got some more genuine Eastern European witch powers for you :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
  16. I know that look.
    you as much north as eastern.

17. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Genuine ?? You say your powers are genuine only now ? Nah, I don't think so sister ! and, I followed your advice. It was an Okay session of Working out and Meditation ( because, I am beginning again now, so I don't think I would be able to enjoy the benefits of Meditation so soon ), Still, I was able to focus more by meditating after Working Out. I will continue doing this ! Thank you for the suggestion, sister. I will sure ask you doubts, if I had any, along the way !

18. What does it tell you?
    Yeah my country is sometimes referred to as northern european and sometimes as eastern european. Anyway, just for the record: I come from the north western part of my country which was inhabited by one Baltic tribe called the Curonians in ancient times "who were known as fierce warriors, excellent sailors and pirates. They were involved in several wars and alliances with Swedish, Danish and Icelandic Vikings. During that period they were the most restless and the richest of all the Balts." And before these alliances the Curonians preyed on Vikings. Another quote on this: "Europe feared the Vikings, but the Vikings prayed: “Oh dear god, protect us from the Curonians” (Danish prayer – 12th century Snorri Sturluson)". This is real historical fact, I studied the text of this prayer during my history lessons at school. And my actual name is of pure Lithuanian origin and means "female of the Balts". So maybe my powers have been genuine for long long time :D I'm proud of my fierce ancestors :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
  19. Great job, my dear brother! The secret is to meditate regularly, it will calm your mind. It did calm my monkey mind so I know it will help you. Just don't force it. 5 or 10 minutes but do it every day. Tell me how it goes and whether you struggle with anything, OK?

20. I know '' Ice tea''.
    Literally that is a look which means come after me, I am yours. Why should I explain the obvious? Thank you for the information of your people. Of course you are fierce warriors. We have very mixed blood. Successors of Attila in a sense. Bulgarians been born on a horse while young. Shoot the bow like them Asians, having incredible athleticism. Great strength. Like people there in the north are big and strong. We were more like lean and strong. It hurts my eyes, soul, my spirit and everything to watch nowadays men. It is just awful. Like I would rather have war than those lazy motherfuckers breaking their families for addictions. 100 years ago Bulgarian army could march 500 kilometres for 3 days and won a war with Serbia. Nowadays men can go shit cause they are getting tired.