THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 3 @fleurette . I have seen something terrible and that is Naruto English dubbed. #ShinraTensei
    And water is over and added sugar too, but it is all in moderation still. I needed energy drinks today, cause schedule is hectic. Much love to all, see ya tomorrow.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow they went till those episodes in English? Shines tenses is the best shit ever!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. My favorite jutsus are: Katon Gouka Mekkyaku, Sabaku kyu and Kawarimi no jutsu I love the hunting kuchiyose no jutsu of Kakashi against Zabuza.

And of course... Doton doryuuheki!

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I thought you were already in a duel with me bro...

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. Hi there, checking in. Thanks for counting duel days brother, I will count my blessing then maybe :) Had a productive day, played with kids in the evening, now enjoying freedom and my season of singleness, it is so much fun indeed! I guess my labradorite bracelet is working, got rid of a few toxic relationship since I bought it and it is easy for me to keep my boundaries. Really like it. I will now listen to some podcast or smth.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  6. soooo busy with uni work sorry, i'm fighting strong though.

7. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

8. @cr7da8055 and of course .. when my boy zabuza does Kirigakure no Jutsu, you are dead and even don't realize it yet.

9. Day 4 @fleurette we are together in this ''ensemble'' . Just being in the duels is a thing. Brings so great memories of people who I know and I don't at the same time. Much love to all.

10. Oui, mon ami :) I like your motto "let's make the duels great again" :D - so let's go and create our future the way we want it to be.

11. Day 5 . @fleurette is with me . I feel that 5 days are not something to take for granted. I am putting effort in just being present , more aware. Thank you flower and duelists. Much love to all.

12. Oh yes I am. @L'empereur you are a wise beast now, and I like it. Let's conquer autumn 2019 and make it a clean one!

13. I see this thread has been less and less active
    but if someone is up for it
    I'm willing to have a duel again

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm feeling like duelling some cocky bastard. Not in a "hey there friend" kind of way. More like a "all I want is to see you lose" kind of way.

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry bro :)

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Oh really? I remember you going past me during my last streak, and man when I gave up, I regretted losing to some loser like you. Wanna fight? Im sure you won't be able to get past 2 weeks, sore loser.

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ah this is the kind of a prick I wanna duel with. Rules will be simple. No PMO.
    Loser will change the pfp to the pfp of the Victor along with a status accepting defeat, for a week. To really rub it in the face.
    You can make a new thread for it or ask brother Saiyan to add it

19. Day 6. @fleurette I question fapping. Here is why. I feel tension down there, similar to urination need when I don't actually want, that makes me uncomfortable in social situation. One boy talked to me on a personal about the thing that he got emission awake and I am anxious about it. I don't want that. Not considering this, I don't have a want to do it for pleasure. I don't wanna fap for the fap I didn't remember when I was did it for pleasure was time it was always to kill this thing, cause it is eating me, sometimes I cannot go for a walk. Much love to all.

20. Is it a thread for insults? Watch your language, both of you. @Saiyan123 is it appropriate?
    Was this state and pain during your previous streaks? If it causes you pain you should see a doctor or maybe not, I don't know. Maybe guys will advice smth. I am doin' alright, keeping my boundaries with guys and just enjoying myself. Will meditate now. Here's a tribute to our duel: