1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I like this. You are on the road to having the stuff GOOD fathers are made of... resilience and patience & love.

As a father.. I can say NoFap is going to give us something that most parents don’t have... freedom of speech (not hypocritical) and strength of character.

We will be able to speak to our children when the time comes about PMO without getting uptight or pushing a book or video to them that attempts to do the job for us... you will pass on your “Armor and Weapons” to them like a warrior does his children. Equipping them to deal with this BEFORE it takes hold of them.

*clasps forearm*

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hope your family gets healthy again. Great going on your streak. It's just difficult for the first 2 weeks. Then it gets easier.

3. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

They are right Spartan... just the height of the storm... After you pass through that fire, you’ll be more refined.. like iron is refined by the heat of the coals.. Then you’ll be stronger for it.

Let the wave lightly hit and flow past you Dude, visualize it in you mind

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support *fist bump*

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  5. TheStaples

TheStaples Fapstronaut

6. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

It's nothing good to say. Don't like very much to go outside on holidays, spending time alone and waiting when I will be able to go to office and streets become calm again.
    Can't say, that doing nofap is so hard at this point. Just doing my stuff all the day long.

7. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 0
    Checking in
    Praise be to God

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Things will change man. I was like that too. But they will change you gotta hold on to your wits and will

Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good going. Dont stop now

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 39, forgot to check in yesterday. Nothing interesting happend yesterday but i will say i was just happily dancing all the way around and doing goofy stuff. About today i had this weekle appointment with my doc and when i drove there i was just singing along on a 2 wheeler with 5℃ outside. Didn't felt that cold too. When i was talking to her i felt she was much more comfortable in talking with me, i don't know if its because i was seeing her for the past year monthly but today was different. I didn't loose eye contact, joked here and there and was able to smile i lot. I sounded much more confident for some reason. Well lets not overthink this and call it a superpower now. I am excited on what will i encounter later on this journey. Peace.!

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you mate really appreciate those words!

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 47 checking in feeling better today, ups and downs but I'm staying strong! Thank you for the support it really helps me

13. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

14. Unfortunately, I had relapsed ...
    check-in day 0

15. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I relapsed today
    day 0

16. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

You have changed a lot in the last week or two. You are sharing more in your posts and you are giving a lot more encouragement to other Spartans. You are a different person than a couple weeks ago. You are lighter and brighter. It’s
    Important for us all to take notice of the changes because it is so easy to forget how life was in the past. It is a great honour to be a part of your community.

17. the alpha project

We are all here to offer support for you to continue the journey. When you have had time to reflect, share with us what happened so we can learn from your experience. In the mean time focus on the success you have so far and let it go. Some Spartans get a mind f*ck after relapse and it makes it hard to get back on track.

18. the alpha project

True

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks man, as soon as i realised happiness and positivity is a choice, i choose to be that way. I m honoured to motivate everyone here, i get motivated by all of you too. We are in this together and beat i it together. HOO-AH

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened?