[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 2 of practicing self-love and compassion.
    Every time I start thinking I need something like P to distract me, I take a pause, take a deep breath and give myself love and kindly remind myself I don't need any of that.

2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 16. Had some crazy urges in the morning. It was like an overflowing dam. Like after 10 minutes I was getting this crazy urges trying to trick me into doing sexually arousing acts. Even when I was doing my works in the morning.
    But I overpowered them now am feeling ok. Even though my desire to talk to girls in had really gone through the roof. Like every girl I see is pretty and I want to talk to them.

3. For what it's worth I also have found that I'm much more vulnerable to acting out when I feel down about myself. I once did the exercise in therapy where I wrote down the kinds of internal statements I was telling myself all day long. Stuff like "Wow you really screwed up your life" or "Nobody would want to be around someone with all your problems" or "I can't ever accomplish anything worthwhile anymore" ... etc. The next day when I read this list I just couldn't believe how negative I was being to this poor guy (the poor guy being me of course).

Anyway maybe you can do some similar kind of self-talk examination and try replacing the negative (and likely completely unrealistic) statements with more positive ones, like i.e. "You've actually shown a lot of courage given all your challenges" or "It's admirable that you're taking practical steps to improve yourself and your future.", etc.

benj, Merry Terry, bromor and 2 others like this.
  4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 19 today! Really struggling today and feel like I want to relapse, I know it's not worth it though!! Any tips to help with this 'extra' energy from not fapping?

benj, Luke777, bromor and 3 others like this.
  6. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Spend that energy in some way. Workout, run, work, walk in nature, clean house, anything.

benj, dannyboy91, Merry Terry and 5 others like this.
  8. thestifmeister

thestifmeister New Fapstronaut

Yesterday i past my second day, i am busy with day 3 right now. I live in a different time cycle than the most of you Guys so that’s the reason why i do it like this. Everybody stay strong

benj, Luke777, bromor and 3 others like this.
  9. Lizardbrain333

Lizardbrain333 Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Since i fapped today but i won't for 90-days.

10. antn

antn Fapstronaut

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

12. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 17.

No strong cravings today.

Things at the moment seem like they are not really improving significantly, however I experienced the benefits once, when I did the 30 days, so that is enough for me to hold on to whenever I need it.
    Anyways, I know deep inside that there is no way, that things won't improve astronomically. And right now in my life, I am absolutely crystally clearly sure, that PMO addiction is like 100% the main problem for everything. So getting rid of that is getting rid of pretty much every problem, during the process.
    So I know and I know my way around the mental rationalizations and all that, I think my mind is sufficiently organized by now.

Sometimes there is some weight that drops on my shoulders here and there, mostly it's me exaggerating emotionally, like 90% of the time, but still sometimes you can't just wish it away, and will have to deal with it. And strong emotions will wear off, just like cravings.

Alright guys, I wish you much strength for tonight and the next day and the next and so forth.

I'll keep updating.

Hugs.

13. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

11/90 no urges at all

14. Still at zero here. Something deep down though is kicking in, a soul-level feeling of determination that I will not backslide anymore. I've had it with that, enough. I'm taking charge of my life again starting today.

15. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Congrats, bro. You're doing great.

16. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

40 days. It's been a while since my last post. I travelled home for holidays and stayed there for 5 days. It was great. Went to parties, met new people, even had oportunities to have sex, but passed it. I want complete the challenge before have sex again, I believe it'll give me more confidence to deal with pied issues.
    Anyway, in the holidays I managed to stay accountable, without P and M. Let's keep going.

17. Day 16/90 No PM (ends May 10)
    Day 397 attempting this challenge
    Day 137 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol