1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 21 checking in.
    I got the "Seriously Likeable" trophy, thanks for your likes guys :)
    Also does anyone have experience with karezza sex?
    I don't think ejaculating everyday with normal sex is very good, just looking for another opinion.

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

3. My energy and my focus, solely on working on my craft and achieving my aspirations. Still get morning wood, and a lot erections. But nothing too hectic.

4. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

The Power of Habit

5. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I had a relapse in the morning, i know for a fact it was because I used my phone so late that my urges hit but I won’t give up I still have fight inside of me! Wish me luck you guys

6. Update your day counter please! :)

Update your day counter please! :)

Kingfisher likes this.
  7. Update your day counter too if possible brother! :)

Kingfisher likes this.
  8. Update your day counter too brother. please! ;)

9. No matter how hard the battle is or the enemy , always fight with all you got, there is always a way to win!

10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Thanks for noticing.
    However, not seeing my count everyday helps me.
    I prefer to follow the spirit of this challenge by not MOing and being Productive.

Check in!

Stay aware, stay strong!

Kingfisher, palindromo, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  11. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

12. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

DAY 19 ,, today was a bad day , i procrastinated alot and at last i slipped on youtube and watched some kissing type videos actually i searhed for something else but i got something else erotic and it happened in a flow ,, i really know that why i am doing nofap and i will not gonna make those previous mistakes ,, i am really sad but i promise that i would not make nay of these mistakes again ,, i will also gonna read my journal where i made a 21 days streak and what mistakes took me to relapse , i will gonna read and understand that and will make sure that i will nver gonna do that mistake again ,, really serious

13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

14. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 65.... The moment my mind thinks of something that can lead to some bad stuff, I am diverting it with something else. Till now it has worked. I have kept 90 days as reserved and then will start analyzing the effect of all this hard work. I am still working on the ways to stop frequent wet dreams for full semen retention. The thing is wet dreams are not bad if they happen without pervy thoughts in day or night but in my case its by all years of PMO that has disturbed my natural order.