THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.4%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

According to my religion, premarital sex is a mortal sin. I am in contact with my Pastor, and am trying to make things right. I've decided to volunteer more as a form of penence. I know I don't deserve forgivness but recieve it automatically anyways. I honestly don't know if I can look the children in my Church in the eyes after having left a woman in such a state. I also made the mistake of reinforcing several fetishes, some of which I had never actually done in my life. Overall it was a 9.5/10 experience. I left her a proper mess, and feel especially bad for that. The image will be burned into my brain for life.

2. As a matter of fact, I have relapsed.

My power is gone. So close to reaching the Oozaru form, yet so fragile and uncapable of harnessing the true power of a Saiyan. I feel more like a certain Galactic Emperor who wasn't able to remain into his golden form for more than thirty minutes or something.

Back among the low-class.

3. LMAO!

Damn man, you were doing great, but i trust you can do better now, lets keep trying! ;)

4. Thank you for being a part of it! :)

5. Day 3 here. Feeling that momentum now.

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thanks man,appreciate.
    I guess I'll have to try some new way to get through after I discovered so many ways to fall...;)

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

It feels good to be Elite Warrior
    [​IMG]

8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 17 here , so yeah broke my past rule and started studying in night ,, not waking up in morning these day due to this , i found that i am more productive in night and i also have some peer with them i can study in night , we stay in contack in night through telegram and we all discusses our doubts and other stuffs related to study and other stuffs also , so yeah really happy and will make this month clean and also i am moving towards my highest streak of 21 fays and i will not repeat my past mistakes this time..

9. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

10. Day 3

Eating too much, gotta eat less...
    [​IMG]

Box987, Risho, ||SASUKE|| and 6 others like this.
  11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

12. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 2 I spent it on exercising and watching motivational videos
    I just need to finish hw tomorrow so it doesn’t pile up later on