Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

2. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 39 days
    M: 65 days
    O: 65 days

* 5 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse
    * Averaging 10.83 days on PMO nofap
    * 5 days straight nofap

corylife, MeEqualsNF, keplerb and 3 others like this.
  3. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

checkin' 1 week or so

corylife, MeEqualsNF, keplerb and 2 others like this.
  4. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

5. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Just got through day 40! Feeling a lot better about myself and feel I am overcoming this addiction and way of thinking day by day. Each day I feel I am transforming and leaving my old ways behind. Let's keep up the good work!

6. Check in. Feeling a bit better than yesterday with my food poisoning. Had a couple of urges but i have to patch my daily exercises and meditation again. Starting to take of my diet once again. Don't wanna mess this again. Only veg, salad and fruits.

corylife, blacktea, tivruh and 4 others like this.
  7. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

8. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 15
    Next target is 21 days
    I had urges, i was able defeat those.
    I want to continue this streak throughout 2022.

corylife, blacktea, tivruh and 3 others like this.
  9. On_The_Way

On_The_Way Fapstronaut

Day 8

continuing the "voices" ...

9) the sleepless...

This one hates sleep ... He says "Imagine what can we do in these 7-8 hours at night when all people are sleep, we can read half/full book, or watch half/full course or pray/meditate or ... or .." He uses such message to motivate me to go out of bed but the fact is: the number of times this happened are very few .. the reason is simple: I do not have enough energy at night ... my brains are fried from all day working/studying ... maybe that is hope again .. reminds me of the old days , when one hour feels like 10 ... when time almost slows down to stop ... when ideas flow your mind at a pace you can not keep up with ... fear sneaks in ... what if I am going crazy .. what if I am not able to deal with the world as it is ... what if I lose touch with the people I am living around .. fear .. fear .. oh poor me .. that I give up such holistic state for fear of sth did not happen ... when you only sleep 3-4 hours and your energy can light up a city ... when your brains works so hard you observe/think/analyze yourself, the world, the deep meanings, their connections all at the same time .. that feels overwhelming .. that you in a naive way go this nasty habit just to escape this divinely-encapsulated state .. my real fear is not of this habit .. my real fear of that other worldly state of clarity and depth that comes after ... I should not be afraid ... I won't go crazy .. no one notice anything .. no one maybe except who reads these words but I do not speak them in any other place ... come back state .. come back .. maybe I will be ready ..

"Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair"

corylife, OMINI MAN, blacktea and 4 others like this.
  10. ImagineSisyphusHappy

ImagineSisyphusHappy Fapstronaut

This is my first time joining the forum. Have struggled with PMO for so many years and can't wait to be one day free. My best streak has been 91 days but I hope to end this for good beginning today. Good luck to everyone!

11. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

Bro 91 days is insane. If you can do it once you can definitely do it again. Welcome to the forums, I am also new to being active in forums. It is really beneficial and you made a great decision. Spend time reading old posts (I would recommend sorting by replies to see the most engaged in threads, which is usually the most popular/beneficial ones). If you need advice just make a thread and people will help. Good luck in your streak!

12. MeEqualsNF

MeEqualsNF Fapstronaut

13. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

14. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

Day 22 Updates:
    Finished my fifth big milestone of 21 days last evening, just 3 more milestones to the big finish of 90 days.

I'm microdosing modafinil for my ADHD, and aiming to start my days off with cardio, meditation and 4 hours of deep work.

Went out with a 30 year old woman yesterday (I'm 25).
    She was incredibly beautiful, intelligent and clear about her needs and boundaries.
    I need to surround myself with more people who don't compromise on their values and integrity.

And if I want to feel like I deserve being with women of this calibre, I need to continue working on myself reaching my goals and increasing my sexual market value.

Was listening to a summary of 12 rules for life (after trying to read the book a couple times before), and the link between serotonin and dominance struck me.
    If your status and SMV is linked to your serotonin levels, then doing regular cardio, meditation and getting proper sleep, are not just things you "should" do, they are non-negotiable for a man looking to be the best version of himself and move up in the world.

For the first time in my life, I feel clear about what I want, and I'm going to ruthlessly pursue it and eliminate anything that gets in my way.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    corylife, keplerb, On_The_Way and 3 others like this.
  15. CONTRAS

CONTRAS Fapstronaut

Day 15.

Installed Stay Focused app on my phone, and put the usual failure points there. I should have done this earlier, works against negative unconcious habits. I think I had too much pride to do so or thought that I would find away around it if urges come strong. The thing is urges are not why I have failed, but instead years of bad habits involving one click after boredom or anxiety or whatever. I only use a computer for work, so phone blocking is enough.

corylife, keplerb, MeEqualsNF and 3 others like this.
  16. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in, just got through day 41!

corylife, keplerb, On_The_Way and 3 others like this.
  17. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

P: 40 days
    M: 66 days
    O: 66 days

* 5 PMO but no relapse
    * 1 MO but no relapse
    * Averaging 11 days on PMO nofap
    * 6 days straight nofap

corylife, blacktea, keplerb and 3 others like this.
  18. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 16
    Soon this year will end