THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I can vouch for this man. He is a great warrior if I have ever met one! I'm glad you accepted my invitation.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    bellator de Christi and hollyman like this.
  2. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Thank you sir

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Thank you man lets fight together

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Endurance Challenge 2022

We are down to our 2 remaining participants:

@JEBF
    @Never_Surrender

Congratulations on making it to the second month. Lets see who will win this Title!

5. Thanks man.
    I am standing once again.

6. I can do the same for @hollyman ;)
    I was there on his streak :)

7. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Wow... 2 months and almost everyone was filtered out! Crazy.

Talz, bellator de Christi and ZenMode like this.
  8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Yep it's actually one month. I thought it would last for much longer

9. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

good luck to both @JEBF and @Never_Surrender
    may the best man win

10. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

@ZenMode is there anyone to pair me with for a battle? I'll accept a challenge from anyone.

11. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry, and too busy to read all of this.

Hahahhahahahaha that's funny, "For all those that witness this I will hereby make a pledge.." why do you think you are so important? Nobody is there for you. You are a leading zero.
    Stop being a weak liar, you know you are a failure and try to make up for it with aggression and false self-confidence. We help you. My share of help will be to stop this personal hell of yours by ripping your head off and hanging it in the public square, right?

You were a coward and didn't challenge, read the previous comment and you'll see that I challenged you, I'm waiting for confirmation of mediation from the @HiddenWarrior

upload_2022-2-1_20-58-8.png

hollyman and bellator de Christi like this.
  12. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

You've ever made fun of a group and in this one I wasn't even talking to you and you intruded, so publicly you will be beaten to learn who is the king. WORM!

Will not go unpunished.

hollyman likes this.
  13. Checking in @JeanCarl88. Another clean day for me, if our fight is still continuing.

hollyman and Talz like this.
  14. If your waiting, I’ll make it official.

@Talz vs. @godofwar2244 begins.

@godofwar2244 lets see you back up what you say.

@Talz, you better remember that you made a pledge. Write it down where you can see it. It would be a shame if you forgot.

hollyman and Talz like this.
  15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Anyone with half a brain can tell I was challenging you. I don't think there's that much room for confusion there, plus @ZenMode already announced... Now it's double announced. Are you happy? Maybe you already relapsed and need an excuse to draw this all out... I don't know. It's hard to tell when you won't turn on your counter and hide your number like a coward. Oh wait though, I'm the coward... right, I forgot. Some people don't turn it on for reasons, but in this case you should at least divulge where you're at if you're really that tough. I don't trust you to even admit when you lose, but you will regardless.

Anyway, sorry the message is a little long. I know you're busy. So busy in fact that you respond to every post I make, even if it isn't directed at you and go through my old posts.

We all know you read every word... Your strategy is based on posturing and that won't get you far this time.

@bellator de Christi I won't forget. The reappearance of this filthy barbarian is the perfect time to end my slump.

@hollyman Yes we will fight together like old times. I had no idea you got to 188.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    hollyman and bellator de Christi like this.
  16. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

@Talz i was reach 188 days a long long time ago , hardly remember what benefit i got tho lol

@fg4795 hey hey good to see u again my friend

Kinda hyped seeing some known faces battle each other @ZenMode @JeanCarl88 @godofwar2244, hope u all doin good

@hydrothunder if u want to warmup easy beating, maybe i can give u some :)

bellator de Christi, fg4795 and Talz like this.
  17. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

You guys can start a rematch.
    Consider this duel restarted Duel started

18. Broccoholic6471

Broccoholic6471 Fapstronaut

Chaser effect got the better of me the last couple of days, but I'm ready to get back on track. Anyone available for a duel?

19. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Hi @bellator de Christi , I was very busy in the last few days, but I'm still on my streak. Being busy is so helpful in avoiding relapses.
    BTW we can keep going, sure

20. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut