1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@hollyman you can face brocohollic as your streaks are similar.

Good luck on your debut in the duels! Let's see how far you can go unbeaten.

2. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

bellator de Christi likes this.
  3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@godofwar2244 Ok I think your crossing the line of playing a character now and being really aggressive to other members for no reason. This is supposed to be a supportive environment where we all can face the same problems together but you have been nothing but rude so far.

This thread was meant to help us motivate each other with some friendly competition. Getting into a character is fine but I think you've crossed the boundary for this and for that reason I think you should leave this thread.

hollyman, HiddenWarrior and Talz like this.
  4. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Are you the owner of this topic?

hollyman likes this.
  5. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

@godofwar2244 why don't you calm down? this thread is to help motivate one another. telling someone they are a loser and insulting shouldn't be tolerated on nofap. we are here to beat our addictions and to help support one another in their fight against addiction. can you understand that and be a little more respectful? and that goes for everyone.

hollyman and Talz like this.
  6. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I have talked to him before, he is always like this with almost every post he makes. With that being said @ZenMode I have made a promise to defeat him and I'd like to somewhat ironically be the one to request he stays. Otherwise I cannot fulfill my pledge and a man that cannot do that is no good at all.

I have definitely goaded him (which is amazingly easy) and will tone it down if need be. By the way I'm not certain he's actually role-playing...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    hollyman and bellator de Christi like this.
  7. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

I think confusion tends to hamper the progress of the group's proposal. Sorry @ZenMode if you think I was too offensive to the little boy.

hollyman likes this.
  8. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

It's not the first time this goof has pissed me off in a group. Hahahahaha. Just by that

hollyman likes this.
  9. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

And is being offended without saying anything allowed? You guys can only be kidding. But I'm going to stop answering this insect because I have more to do as I said. Respect to everyone here except this worm. Right?

hollyman likes this.
  10. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

You are not a man. His strategy is low, publicly tries to ridicule. Tries to garner support by begging for attention and being a nice guy. I challenge you, I'll tone it down like I said, I'm not sure you understand the rules of the topic. Read again.

Checking day 1.

hollyman likes this.
  11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

So he tries to respond to my last message and can't even do that right and puts his response within the quote...

I'm not fat or 35 by the way... I also only tagged them at the end of my last post so that I wouldn't have to make three posts and have you respond to all of them and spam the thread because I realize most people find you insufferable and don't want to read five posts by you. WTF kind of excuse is it that you don't have time to turn on your counter or at least divulge where you are... Sounds suspicious if you ask me. I think you already relapsed, but okay I'll play along.

I know one rule... That when a battle is announced it STARTS THEN. It doesn't get announced twice and then start a day or two after the second announcement. But fine... It starts now, whatever. The outcome will be the same.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    hollyman and bellator de Christi like this.
  12. battle with respect, we all have a problem at the end of the day otherwise we would not be on this site. the battle is first within ourselves, this is our focus. trash talk is good to motivate but we are a brotherhood so this means the end goal is to uplift our brothers. understood soldiers? @Talz

13. chaser effect got the better of me last couple days too after a solid month. you'd be the perfect opponent, let's fight.

14. I relapsed @JeanCarl88. Let’s move on to other opponents.

Talz, hollyman and HiddenWarrior like this.
  15. Congratulations @hydrothunder , you brought out the best in me.

ZenMode, hydrothunder, Talz and 2 others like this.
  16. I’m going to the top spot in the rankings.

17. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

@Broccoholic6471

Im good for anyone but i will wait for the official matchmaking by @HiddenWarrior

18. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Checking in as well!

19. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

ZenMode is allowed to make matches official, so it's official

HiddenWarrior, ZenMode, Talz and 2 others like this.
  20. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Ah i see thanks for the info

@Broccoholic6471

Lets do this !!!